scattering to get my wedding together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

scattering to get my wedding together

Post by Allsmiles on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:52 am

I had a long dream the other night. Someone said, isn't your wedding today and I said, yes, yes it is...
The next think I new I was very aware that I was soo unredy for a wedding.. my hair and nails weren't done.. I didn't even have flowers to make it happen and I did not even know who I was marring. I remember that I kept asking my friends questions like what is he like?? I was very stressed and rushed.. I remeber asking a friend that had gotten married a few weeks before if I could borrow her flowers.

I finally did see the man that I was marring and he was AWAFUL... he had wrinkles and had 2 kids and was shorter.. I saw him from a distance (someone took me to him when I asked about him.) I turned around and almost passed out. Then I woke up..

I have had so many marriage dreams where I am marring a miserable man who is nothing like I thought he was or would ever touch with a 10 foot pole...
I haven't been dating but waiting for the right one... I am a christian and can't wait to have a family right.. I guess you could say it is one of my life goals.. So what are these crazy dreams about.. an attack?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: scattering to get my wedding together

Post by rbarnett on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 am

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:5-7.

Don't be so anxious about marraige4. He who finds a wife finds a good thing. Let God lead your mate to you. You are being prepared and processed as you wait. Read Esther. If you get ahead of God (look at Sarah and Abraham) you will get the wrong one. I know you haven't dated in a while, but God knows your heart. Wait in the Lord and be of good cheer. Discern the timing of God and ask Him to impart the anointing of Issachar. 1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven (Ecc 3:1)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top