Dream about Terrorists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Terrorists

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:50 pm

I had a vivid dream that I was outside with many people and we were all watching an attack plane coming in close to us and everyone was cheering as if we were being saved. The plane was white with the U.S. flag on the sides. It came in so close and so low that I could see into the cockpit and what I saw was a sneering middle eastern man with a beard and turban and I knew that he was there to bomb US in our Own plane. I yelled at everyone to get onto a bus that was waiting nearby and relief set in for everyone. But no sooner had everyone got settled that I noticed that the driver of the bus was also middle eastern and was also sneering at us. I told everyone to get off the bus that the bus driver is going to kill us. No one believed me and I jumped off the bus.
Both the pilot and the bus driving had been hired by the U.S. govt to murder U.S. citizens with their own aircraft and transport.

I had this dream about 3 years ago.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Terrorists

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 am

sounds more like end time events as many beleive the rapture of the church will happen and will happen before the 7 year peace treaty is signed. Many are having endtime dreams cause Obama is trying to get the 7 year peace treaty signed. Or get USA in position so it can be...get everything government controlled so a one world government can take place. many conspiracy theorists I am a skeptic theorist believe and I believe 911 was a set up by the US like the back of our dollar says Novus Ordo Secluram (order out of chaos) as the US government and many governements are set up by the illuminati. Word search illuminati and you can also visit my blogs on my site - PM me and I'll send you the link.

check out prophecies about end time events and what is yet to come from a proven prophet: again, PM me and I'll send you the information.

Last edited by lola21st on Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : guidelines)

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:15 pm

I too believe like you about the conspiracy theories!!! I don't trust in the rapture though but that is not central to our salvation.

I certainly will take a look at your blog. I've been reading tons about these things for many years. One theory that never set right with me was that the anti-christ would come from russia and establish catholicism. I have come to firmly believe since 07 that Islam fits the bill perfectly in every single way. Though most of my christian friends that I grew up with and family refuse to understand this. I don't understand how that could be that they don't see it too?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:50 pm

actually its the revised Roman empire more specifically everyone is eyeballing the soon first president of the United Nations of European background. Islam will set off the 3rd world war but they won't be the anti-christ, the anti-christ described biblically is someone everyone will like and look at him a saviour of sort and muslims are not the world s favorite right now. the united nations have ties and funded by the illuminati aka rockerfeller and bildaberg families, and the tri-lateral commision that funded BOTH SIDES of WW1 and WW2 and soon to be WW3 check out the weather war treaty you can find it online interesting to know the government can send lighting bolts and Hurricane Katrina at any given moment.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Kitty, I've spent years believing what you believe about the anti-christ but, something about never seemed right that theory or about a Russian anti-christ.

When I turned my focus onto Islam light bulbs started going off and things started falling into place perfectly and smoothly.
It wasn't until I had my dream of muslim terrorists being paid by the U.S. govt to attack American citizens that I realized Islam has the same exact agenda as the anti-christ to include their Mahdi (their version of what they think is Jesus) who fits to the T the anti-christ. I didn't find out about their Mahdi and his expected coming again and subduing of Christians and Jews until several years after studying up on them and their beliefs. They believe that the Mahdi is Jesus and that Jesus will renounce Christianity and convert to Islam. Isn't this exactly what the anti-christ is going to do? The Bible says that the anti-christ will know the Bible, he will join the middle east and Israel together in peace, he will come from the East. I have personal experience with willingly listening to people who have been-there-done-that and if 'you' haven't been-there-done-that then why are 'you' talking to me? The middle easterners and Israel are not going to listen to someone who are not OF them. Islam is out to convert or kill and conquer the whole world. The catholic holy see and America has helped fund them and their damned (not as a cuss word) agenda

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:44 am

I see where you are coming from Islam does have a 100 year plan- Not that God will give them a 100 years to do it but they plan to infiltrate all offices of the US government including Supreme Court to have more of a Islamic law. Obama just appointed two devout (how they describe themselves) Muslim to head our national secuirty...................great I really feel safe now

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am

totally safe... LOL Yeah, I can't wait to go to heaven!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:41 pm

HI,

I am sow with you hindsfeet as I have had simular dreams. The Lord says He reveals His secrets and mysteries to His prophets first so they are not unaware of what is to come. Some times we receive these dreams so we aware of what is taking place.So we are informed so to speak. Often people will not understand why we get these dreams.

Like in the bus you were being a voice of warning but no one is listening to you. Sounds like that is happening now in your life, and it is hard because you have to watch others fall into the trap because they were not listening. The Lord is revealing deception in Government so that you are not unaware of what is taking place.

I want to encourage you to be the voice the Holy spirit has called you to be in this day and hour of our beloved.

Take care keep going brother.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:11 pm

Hey Steady,
I didn't even connect my dream with now at all!!!
That makes perfect sense!!! That dream ties in perfectly with my posting of muslims committing world wide atrocities on a daily basis and no one will listen to me about/and the govt's secret this and that and their intentional perpetuation of political correctness... etc.
Just for everyone else's sake, I'm a sister ;) LOL Some of my favourite people right now are Christian EX-muslims!!! Ex-muslims are great too, because the general public won't listen to a Christian but hopefully they will listen to an ex-muslim who isn't a christian.

I was feeling like I don't even know if I'm doing something I should be doing at all, feeling rather like I am yelling at people and be ungodly doing it. Feeling like I'm in the wrong but I can't seem to stop at all!!! I feel compelled like something is driving me. My aunt believes it's coming from an angry place (it is) and I think she believes that I need to forgive and forget. She wrote me that she was very concerned about me (because of my angry postings about muslims and suggested that I apologize because I might have offended people, I took down that one posting for her and didn't put up any more until that evil muslim infiltraitor of our U.S. military murdered our heros of freedom at ft hood. My postings have started back up!!! I can't really describe it quite accurately.
Please pray for me that the Holy Spirit will guide me if this is truly what Yahweh wants me to be doing on fb!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 pm

All I can say is use wisdom in what you release to people there is a time and a season under the sun. I speak out about stuff all the time but I always check with the Holy Spirit first and as for wisdom always. The Lord says if anyone lacks wisdom ask for wisdom. I have made this one of my daily prayers.

I know there are things that the Lord may hold until the right time and even then it may not be well received.

Take care

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 pm

That's great advice and I will do that from now on. I don't know why I never thought of it

I hope Yahweh's grace and mercy was with me for all those! I have found that once informed then you must act on it or else.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:29 pm

I have found that my beloved Father is not one who will strike you down He knows your heart is after Him.He is a loving Father and will guide and direct your every step. He will reveal to you when and where you are to release such things. He will train you and that is what this is all about training.

I can not express enough the loving Father that He is. As you spend time in His presence you will see and experience His love in a powerful way and come to understand he is not a Father of wraith but of love and discipline in the most loving and kind and gentle way. There is freedom in walking in Him and knowing the profound love He has for you.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:46 pm

You spoke to my heart through every word. I know Father was speaking to me through you.

He will train me. This is all about training.

Father Yahweh, I give you all the praise and glory, In the name of Jesus, Amen.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top