Emergency help- I am concerned-She cut my HAIR!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:59 pm

I dreamt that I had on strong tennis shoes and I was at first walking back and forth in a hallway, because I had just come through a doorway. The door was wooden, and the walls were brick. Then there was an open space in the hallway, with no walls, but the floors were still brick. My sisters were in the dream as well. There was a desk there and I walked back out. I went in a different direction and I was suddenly talking to my new supervisor. She had several applications on her desk, and I could see my application. I could read everything on it, verbatim! The story behind that is I did my application over the phone, I don't fill it out, but I know what the page looked like. Next thing I knew, she had cut my hair up to the nape of my neck. I was horrified. But the cut was clean and it looked good. I fainted I was so horrified, then I cried. My sisters tried to reassure me that it looked good. I looked in the mirror. I knew it looked good, but I still cried. I was saying, you cut my glory! Then I apologized for being hysterical, that I always react to my hair getting cut this way. In real life, it would have been equivalent to cutting about 8 inches from the back for it to be at my neck. I was thinking in the dream that it would all grow back and that it needed a good trim anyway. Also in the dream was this guy who played on the Tyler Perry's movie, Daddy's little girls. He was the cheating husband who dated the lawyer that fell in love with the hardworking tough luck father. He was sitting on a wall watching me and eating dark chocolate, (actually, he was smoking and smoking what was my favorite cigarette. after this dream, i quit smoking. forget that!) it was between his thumb and index finger. He had on a white button-up shirt and its sleeves were rolled to his elbows.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i cannot believe i never mentioned that he was smoking.)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emergency help- I am concerned-She cut my HAIR!

Post by Christa on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:34 pm

Mia says that a boss can represent Jesus. I believe for your dream that Jesus was your boss and He was cutting away the dead wood (the unnecessary things we say and do that don't give glory to God, but to ourselves.....which is probably why you said, "You cut away my glory!"). Your fire can now burn hotter, brighter, and more pure. I believe that Jesus was reviewing your file and He saw that it was a good application (obviously because you got the job), but it had flaws......just like all of our lives. He wants to refine us all. It could be that you might go through a sifting process at this job (where your patience, love, hope, peace, and faith get put through the test....put through the fire per se). It seems like a bad thing to have to go through, but anything that God puts in our way to help refine us is actually a good thing. He knows we can pass the tests with His help. Just keep your eye on the prize....Jesus....the biggest gift of all!

I'm sorry, I don't have anything on the Tyler Perry cheating guy. Take care, God bless, and I hope that helped you some.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:47 pm

I'm sorry, I don't have anything on the Tyler Perry cheating guy. Take care, God bless, and I hope that helped you some.
Thanks for answering, Christa. I had to laugh at that last part when I reviewed it. But yes, thank you for helping me with this interpretation. I pray that the sifting is over, because I truly cannot take another step. I just got sifted like wheat. My body got sick, my money got funny, my honey stopped being sweet, and I have been unemployed for a year, unjustly terminated, could not collect unemployment, because they said I quit -! Plus, I had been getting stalked for a long period of time. Whew! Talk about fire. My sister's ex-husband stalked her and tried to do a murder-suicide, my niece had a baby out of wedlock, and you know what-? Too many other things! I pray not to get resifted, because I don't think that I could take it this soon since I am just now getting a breather. I have had total peace for probably a week. I just cannot go back into that madness. You know, God has been so good to me. I know that He gave me strength, healed my body, gave me a job, Kept a roof over my head, gave me a beautiful great nephew, kept me close to my family, and the blessings side is much longer than the tribulations side. But I know that I have really gone through some tribulation, so I hope this dream means that I am coming out. Even though I don't smell like smoke, I feel wrecked up.

You have totally given me a new perspective, though. I was in panic mode, like, no more abuse, LORD, pleassssse.....

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:49 pm

PS, I am only 36, but I feel like I am 100.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:44 pm

Amen sister, I second that....all of it. I feel like a 100 too. I knew sifting had something to do with it, and the sifting process does make us ragged doesn't it?!?!?! The haircut probably represents the end of the sifting, like God saying, "See, I made you lighter....you don't have eight pounds of dead hair anymore!" (wink-wink). Come to think of it........you wanted to hang on to that dead hair. I think I'm seeing the light now......God wants to show you that it's over and the hair cut was the final touch. You are free to go and walk as a beautiful 36 year old for a while until the next refinement time. I think God wants to give you a time of peace, but let Him have His glory (don't try to take any credit for even the good that has happened...it's all God ya know). Move forward and don't dwell on the past or the sifting you just went through. He's given you a week of peace, and that's just the start of it, there is going to be a season of peace for you thank Jesus! Don't turn around to look at the past because God is saying to look forward and move forward. Avoid getting dried up into a pillar of salt like Lot's wife did for turning around to look back (I know, easier said than done). Bless you sister with so much peace, provision, safety, and happiness!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 am

Last edited by nubava on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 am

I agree with Christa light!! Sifiting is a very challenging...Thank God you have the Victory!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:24 am

Praise the Lord! I thank you, God. You are truly merciful, compassionate, slow to anger showing kindness to 1000 generations to those that love you, Lord.

You know what, Christa? LTWJ? Last night, I went and prayed about the first interpretation, and just told the Lord the truth, that I hope that this season is over-I mean, I have been going through since I was 23, when I got filled with the Holy Ghost, with the evidence of speaking in tongues, and signs and wonders followed me. After that, it seemed like everyone cast me out their midst, and I could not go anywhere without atleast one person there to persecute me. It did not matter if it was on the job, the church, or my family, or acquaintances. And I am not just talking about a little insult or just talking about me. I am talking about really crazy, demonic stuff. It has been a real fight. One night, someone close to me was like, you always have a conflict wherever you go. You are going to have to learn to get along with people. And it was at a point when I was already so broken, that I asked the Lord just to take me home, because I thought I could not bear anymore pain, and especially not from this person. I just didn't think there was anything more that could hurt me. It was like she didn't see that I was being hunted down like a dog and I was literally at the end of my rope. I just hung my head and cried. After she left my room and shut the door, I cried out to the Lord and reminded Him of His promises to His children, and specific promises to me, and said, I believe you, Lord. I trust you. I know that you will recompense me, if I continue to forgive and let you handle the situation. The Lord gave me Jeremiah 23:19 "See, the storm of the LORD
will burst out in wrath,
a whirlwind swirling down
on the heads of the wicked." I took it and wrote it down in big letters, and then put it in my car window, for a sign. That next week, the region where I lived in got hit with so much tornadic activity in one 24 hour period, that I knew that it was His confirmation, and not a coincidence. Everything up and down the highway got flattened, and several known gang member and drug dealer houses got flattened, but everybody else's houses were fine.

After I thought about all that, I thought about how the Lord told me that everyone has a cup to drink and I needed to drink mine. How I cried then, because I didn't want to suffer. Then I thought about how I was pushing for this to be over two years ago, and a girl cashier from New Orleans, who I met in Texas while shoe shopping, told me that it wasn't over, it was going to intensify, and that I needed to continue to look at God and praise Him. I rebuked her sharply, because I was tired, and didn't want to hear that. But then I went back the next day, and she was already gone to Houston. The day she talked to me was her last day at that store. So I prayed about it, and said, "Lord, your word is good. Blessed be your name." It happened just like the girl told me too. Won't go into detail.

Now, I don't want to go through anymore storms, but I won't buck the Lord's will, and if it turns out that your first interpretation is true--well, blessed be the name of the Lord, His word is good and life-giving. I cannot afford to have my ears tickled, and try to take the easy way out. I will wait upon the Lord and His will will be my will. I refuse to quit, and will wait on my reward.

Thank you, Christa, LovetoworshipJesus.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:27 am

I just want to encourage you in that....even Job went through a season, probably worse than any person on this earth to follow, but God truly blessed him very generously with gorgeous daughters and sons, made him a very rich man, and he lived a long and happy life after that (many, many years in peace). His trials came full force all at the same time, then his blessings came for the rest of his life thereafter. God has a different plan for each of us...a combination of His will and what He knows we can handle. You, my dear, are an extremely strong person, and you have great faith like job. Job said the same things to God that you are saying in this post....you're keeping your faith and trust in the Lord Jesus the whole time.

It's ok (it's our lot in life) to accept the peace of Jesus....it's our free gift no matter what we go through....it came with Him dying on the cross for us. Our burdens are Jesus' burdens. Even Daniel had peace in the midst of hungry lions; Shadrach, Meshack, and Obednego had peace in the midst of a hot burning furnace. Not only was it a miracle that they survived such conditions, but the other miracle was that they had peace in the midst of everything. God doesn't want us to feel ragged or for our nerves to be on edge.

Maybe you can ask the Lord for some clarity as to whether this sifting time is over with. He gives us wisdom and words of knowledge when we ask of Him for these things. Honestly, I don't think we're meant to brace ourselves for trials. Our jobs are not to strive, worry, or be paranoid, our jobs are to leave our lives in the hands of the Most High at all times.

If we don't walk through our trials with peace, then we might pass the course, but our grade probably won't be an A+. Either way, no matter what grade we get, God is merciful and gives peace graciously and genourously. God bless you and I truly believe that you have entered into a season of peace (maybe even a lifetime of peace....like job).....don't expect any more doom and gloom, because we get what we conceive in our minds. Expect God to show up to avenge you. Every day when you wake up, get into a routine of saying to God, "This is the day that You made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Thank you for showing up in my day. Let your will be done! Thank you for avenging me! Thank you for your goodness and for giving me peace throughout the entire day! Thank you for releasing my inheritance! Holy Spirit come and rest on me today. I love you. Amen."

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:20 am

Maybe you can ask the Lord for some clarity as to whether this sifting time is over with. He gives us wisdom and words of knowledge when we ask of Him for these things. Honestly, I don't think we're meant to brace ourselves for trials. Our jobs are not to strive, worry, or be paranoid, our jobs are to leave our lives in the hands of the Most High at all times.

If we don't walk through our trials with peace, then we might pass the course, but our grade probably won't be an A+. Either way, no matter what grade we get, God is merciful and gives peace graciously and genourously. God bless you and I truly believe that you have entered into a season of peace (maybe even a lifetime of peace....like job).....don't expect any more doom and gloom, because we get what we conceive in our minds. Expect God to show up to avenge you. Every day when you wake up, get into a routine of saying to God, "This is the day that You made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Thank you for showing up in my day. Let your will be done! Thank you for avenging me! Thank you for your goodness and for giving me peace throughout the entire day! Thank you for releasing my inheritance! Holy Spirit come and rest on me today. I love you. Amen."

I don't believe it! This is exactly what I say from the time I get up in the morning, and go outside and start talking to Him. Wow!!!I have chills running up and down. How dramatic, but true! Thanks, Christa. Now I know which it is. It is the second one. Confirmation. Amen, Thank you so much for allowing the Lord to use you as an oracle of God. How quickly the Lord answers.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Oooooo...I like that...."an oracle of God." I'm so blessed by you. I just got chills too after I read what you wrote. You're truly blessed....now's the time to run forward and not walk. You don't have to tread carefully anymore sweetie......run...run...run...like Forrest Gump.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:21 pm

"And I was ruhn'nan." LOL, yes, I feel like that, I have been like a breeze all day, just floating and preparing, like the Spirit is blowing things in.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top