Strong wind blew me very the side of overpass

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm

I dreamt that I was driving on my way to work on 635 N towards irving, texas. I was in this big van or suv, it was beige almost gold in color. Again, I had on a beige turtleneck, this time a thick sweater, slacks, and boots. IT was raining fiercely. I heard a voice talking, just talking while I was driving. It was saying that if I was wondering why I would be late because of traffic, or because I couldn't find my keys, it would be because the Lord was preventing me from having an accident, maybe even running into a school bus. Then a strong wind blew me over the side of the highway so that my passenger side tires were hanging over the drop on the interchange near coit road. I got out, because I couldn't drive any farther, and I was thinking about calling a wrecker truck when a bus full of smiling children and a smiling bus driver in a blue jogging suit windbreaker with ribbed wrist cuffs that alternated blue and white, and he had on a checkered blue and white button-up shirt and a blue baseball cap. He pulled right behind me on the other side of the divide. The children all rushed to the front to see out of the front windows of the bus. The bus was like a charter bus, like a greyhound bus. I knew that he was going to offer me a ride. Which would be strange in real life, to offer a stranger a ride with a busload of children.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strong wind blew me very the side of overpass

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:12 am

The Lord has sent his angels to guard over you watch you lest you dask your foot against a stone. Psalms 91 the Lord is your protector and shield. You know the Lord is protecting you during these crazy times and against principalities and spirits of darkness. Even when a problem or issue arises the Lord will ALWAYS give you an exit strategy. The bus driver and children (we are to be like children and are His children) was His exit strategy. What do children do. They trust in their parents.

watch:
http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=8729&security=1041&news_iv_ctrl=-1

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:45 am

Thank you, Kitty. I will pray about the interpretation. I always pray this prayer over myself, my family, and the universal church.
You know the Lord is protecting you during these crazy times and against principalities and spirits of darkness. Even when a problem or issue arises the Lord will ALWAYS give you an exit strategy.
Definitely true. Amen, praise the Lord, and to Him be all the glory.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top