Stayed in condo and travelled

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Dreamt that my family travelled to a place in Texas and stayed with relatives. We brought our own pillows and bedding, and a tv. We spent the night there. Her apartment was upstairs downstairs condo-like. It had a privacy fence on the back that was painted beige, but was really rickety. I had on a white sleeveless t-shirt, which I don't like IRL. We woke up and were eating donuts and donut holes. My niece and I went downstairs and out the privacy fence to throw away our travel trash. I fussed at my niece for wanting to go farther up the road. We went back into the house, and I noted that someone was smoking weed. I hurriedly got my niece in the house. We went through a sliding glass door. There was a beige 4 door car outside too. It was the same car that I saw in another dream of wilt chamberlain. IRL, since I was not working, my car got repoed, but someone brought me a car the next day, that was an older model beige car. PRaise good for miracles big and small! Back to the dream. We went upstairs and packed our things, and prepared to drive back home.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stayed in condo and travelled

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm

PS, my mom keeps having a travel dream about texas too. She told me hers before I could disclose mine.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top