Need help to interpret this Dream: About this college and Speaking Hebrew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help to interpret this Dream: About this college and Speaking Hebrew

Post by shofar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:33 pm

In this dream, it has my two sons and my grandson.. I have no clue what brought
this dream on other then, I have prayed for God to teach me how to read and
speak Hebrew. Can anyone interpret this dream??

Dream on Sept. 23,

We are at this huge college, actually University some where up
North?? The college buildings go around in like an upside down U shape... which
I can't show really here, but I think you get the picture of this in your minds
eye. These buildings follow suite for this U shape with a walk way that follows
the pattern of the buildings.. which are in sections.. but within this horse
shoe U shape.., which extends a long ways.. perhaps a mile or two, within the
walk way that goes around you have this grassy court yard.. nothing inside of
that.. just a huge circle of grass that follows the pattern.. with the walk way
going around all of this.. At the end of the buildings to the south are a row of
benches.. and we are standing at the end of this U shape of buildings.. Justin
and Zack are sitting there and Seth my grandson is in one of those battery
powered swings.. The three of us were talking and Seth was there watching and
listening to us. Mind you Seth right now is only about two months Old. Rose must
have been off some where else but she is still with us I am sure, just doing
something else. As Justin and Zack are sitting there, I am standing up talking
about the Hebrew and Aramaic languages.. In the course of the conversation, I
said, I would love to learn both of these languages, but since my hearing is not
all that good, I don't see that as a possibility, as there is no way I could
attend classes here at the University to learn these. All of the sudden Seth
starts to speak in Aramaic and also Hebrew.. Mind you in the natural at 2 months
old, he can't even say dada.. or anything yet.. so I am in total shock to all of
this, as this would have to be given to Seth supernaturally. Yet Seth could
speak both of these languages. We are all just in utter amazement and
overjoyed..., yet in shock...

(side note; I get up to use the
bathroom as this interrupted the dream, but when I got up I prayed that God
would not allow for me to loose the dream and prayed that God would continue on
with this.. and so I laid back down and the dream seems to continue
on...

So as I laid down, I fell back out to sleep quickly, the dream
switches to me getting a package in the mail and I am thinking for some reason
Rose is the one who normally gets packages like this in the mail, not me but it
has my name on it..., but the address on it is secret, so that I can't be
tracked by the secret government as we called it for some reason, which is not
what we normally call it. Oddly enough I have to go register the package, but I
can't give the real address. So I am told I have to go to this Federal court
house and when I got there, they told me no, I have to go to the local court
house. So I am in a rush to get to the local court house in time before they
close, to go register it... and had to do this before I can even open it.. The
impression that I got was that it has both of these languages inside but not
completely sure?? So I do this and the package is finally mine.., only to barely
make it in time before they closed.. Then I woke up from the dream.

The
dream didn't last long enough for me to open it..

Side note; there was a
lot more to the dream but this is the core of it as I was able to remember
it..

Side note; Seth is part Jewish and part Arab, so I don't know if
that means anything as far as this dream goes??

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL
ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help to interpret this Dream: About this college and Speaking Hebrew

Post by Christa on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi Ann,

I think I might have part of your dream. I don't know the upside down U symbol, but I think of arches when I think of large upside down U's. That and McDonald's (the golden arches). I also think of that large arch structure in Paris I think?!?!?

Babies usually represent time frames and time consuming things (like ministries and creative projects) that take a lot of time and work. I think it may represent your "baby," like a pet project. Because Seth is two months old, I'm wondering if you're going to get a package in the mail (certified maybe) in a couple of months of a "learn to speak a new language" sort of book/software program. The absolute best one out there I heard is called Rosetta Stone. You can actually learn languages fairly quick with that. It's probably pretty cheap on e-bay at this point. Many workplaces have it.

I believe that God has implanted in you that gifting and the interest in it is going to start feeling more natural and on purpose. I think you are meant to know these languages, God will get you past the eyesight problems with a program that would suit you the best (not necessarily in a college setting, but you will certainly be schooled).

I believe that starting now and in 2010, people are going to start walking in their purposes at an accelerated rate. Many Christians will be taking the end times more seriously and God is going to become centered in lives again. God is causing earthquakes in people .... shaking and waking people up. I want to get on board with this so badly. Praise God that He loves us so much to make us feel important in this world by giving us little jobs to do for Him as well as a life purpose!

I hope this helped you some. Pray for God to reveal to you the next part of that dream.....sounds exciting! God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 pm

שת (ShT - Seth)
Seth is the third son of Adam. This name is pronounced "sheyt" and is a root word meaning "to set something in place". Adam's family was continued through his son Seth as Abel (hevel) was killed and Cain (qayin) expelled from the family. This idea of "continuing" is often expressed as "established" in English translations and concepts but is understood and "setting something in place" in Hebrew thought. If I establish a business, I am setting in place. But, there is another possibility to the meaning of the name Sheyt (Seth). The more literal meaning of the word "sheyt" is "buttocks", the place where you sit. This possess an interesting question. Did Adam name this portion of the body after his son or did he name his son after this body part? Could this be a clue into the personality of Seth? This was meant more as fun than actual literalness but I am always reminded of what one Rabbi once said, "If you are studying the Bible and not laughing, you are doing something wrong". In my studies with friends we often get some real good laughs and I believe this help in Biblical learning as it helps you to remember things as well as enjoy it.

[size=12
You and your seed will served the Lord.

And for the hebrew language..The deepest mysteries of His word will be revealed to you.

May the Lord Bless You and keep you.
The portion of the body after his son or did he name his son after this body part? Could this be a clue into the personality of Seth? This was meant more as fun than actual literalness but I am always reminded of what one Rabbi once said, "If you are studying the Bible and not laughing, you are doing something wrong". In my studies with friends we often get some real good laughs and I believe this help in Biblical learning as it helps you to remember things as well as enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 pm

It seems that this might be so? Also sorta thing that God has been teaching me his language through dreams.. In the Hebrew language, each letter has a picture which corresponds to each letter.. Back in the middle of 2006 is when my dreams started really taking off.. and so this makes me think perhaps this dream has something to do with this. Seth actually was almost 3 months in the dream, so I had that wrong.. For he was born on July the 27.. and I had this dream... on Sept 23.. which makes sense. My dreams that GOd had given me, really picked up by this point in time after I met this guy who became an extremely good friend of mine. So perhaps it has to do with this?? I dunno, as I have also wanted to learn Hebrew deeply. So.. any thoughts anyone?? Christa, your thoughts did help as it made me step back and give more serious thought to what God is telling me here. This again, might be multi layered?? Another words have more then one meaning but each part having yet a connection in keeping with the context of the dream?

My first vision was back 17 years ago.. and then God gave spoke to me verbally back about 5 to 6 years ago, then I had another vision..., this is after moving several times.. then we moved again and that is when I had both many dreams and visions.. back in 2004... then all of this really took off around 2006 in August and September. During this time, it seemed as if my dreams had a chronological order to them. Many of them started to take place after my divorce. It is just recently that I realized my gifting and calling. It's a long story.. to say the least all of this.. and very amazing at that.

Christa, thank you very much!!!

More help needed please from anyone who is lead to do so!!!

Thank you!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Christa wrote:Hi Ann,

I think I might have part of your dream. I don't know the upside down U symbol, but I think of arches when I think of large upside down U's. That and McDonald's (the golden arches). I also think of that large arch structure in Paris I think?!?!?

Babies usually represent time frames and time consuming things (like ministries and creative projects) that take a lot of time and work. I think it may represent your "baby," like a pet project. Because Seth is two months old, I'm wondering if you're going to get a package in the mail (certified maybe) in a couple of months of a "learn to speak a new language" sort of book/software program. The absolute best one out there I heard is called Rosetta Stone. You can actually learn languages fairly quick with that. It's probably pretty cheap on e-bay at this point. Many workplaces have it.

I believe that God has implanted in you that gifting and the interest in it is going to start feeling more natural and on purpose. I think you are meant to know these languages, God will get you past the eyesight problems with a program that would suit you the best (not necessarily in a college setting, but you will certainly be schooled).

I believe that starting now and in 2010, people are going to start walking in their purposes at an accelerated rate. Many Christians will be taking the end times more seriously and God is going to become centered in lives again. God is causing earthquakes in people .... shaking and waking people up. I want to get on board with this so badly. Praise God that He loves us so much to make us feel important in this world by giving us little jobs to do for Him as well as a life purpose!

I hope this helped you some. Pray for God to reveal to you the next part of that dream.....sounds exciting! God bless you.

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Opps!!! Actually it is 2 months.. I was thinking October 27.

shofar wrote:It seems that this might be so? Also sorta thing that God has been teaching me his language through dreams.. In the Hebrew language, each letter has a picture which corresponds to each letter.. Back in the middle of 2006 is when my dreams started really taking off.. and so this makes me think perhaps this dream has something to do with this. Seth actually was almost 3 months in the dream, so I had that wrong.. For he was born on July the 27.. and I had this dream... on Sept 23.. which makes sense. My dreams that GOd had given me, really picked up by this point in time after I met this guy who became an extremely good friend of mine. So perhaps it has to do with this?? I dunno, as I have also wanted to learn Hebrew deeply. So.. any thoughts anyone?? Christa, your thoughts did help as it made me step back and give more serious thought to what God is telling me here. This again, might be multi layered?? Another words have more then one meaning but each part having yet a connection in keeping with the context of the dream?

My first vision was back 17 years ago.. and then God gave spoke to me verbally back about 5 to 6 years ago, then I had another vision..., this is after moving several times.. then we moved again and that is when I had both many dreams and visions.. back in 2004... then all of this really took off around 2006 in August and September. During this time, it seemed as if my dreams had a chronological order to them. Many of them started to take place after my divorce. It is just recently that I realized my gifting and calling. It's a long story.. to say the least all of this.. and very amazing at that.

Christa, thank you very much!!!

More help needed please from anyone who is lead to do so!!!

Thank you!!!

Ann

Christa wrote:Hi Ann,

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Agree mbstudent.. God indeed does have a wonderful sense of humor and have found this within my studies more then a few times.

When my son and my daughter in law came up with the name for my grandson, I looked up his first and middle name.. which is Seth Malachi, I found out that it means Appointed Messenger.. So how did you come up with this for the meaning?? Perhaps I was wrong in what I found, as you mentioned that the more literal meaning of the name "sheyt" means "buttocks". Btw, this is rather funny!!

Thank you for bringing this point out!! We tend to get too serious sometimes.. :)

Ann

mbstudent wrote:שת (ShT - Seth)
Seth is the third son of Adam. This name is pronounced "sheyt" and is a root word meaning "to set something in place". Adam's family was continued through his son Seth as Abel (hevel) was killed and Cain (qayin) expelled from the family. This idea of "continuing" is often expressed as "established" in English translations and concepts but is understood and "setting something in place" in Hebrew thought. If I establish a business, I am setting in place. But, there is another possibility to the meaning of the name Sheyt (Seth). The more literal meaning of the word "sheyt" is "buttocks", the place where you sit. This possess an interesting question. Did Adam name this portion of the body after his son or did he name his son after this body part? Could this be a clue into the personality of Seth? This was meant more as fun than actual literalness but I am always reminded of what one Rabbi once said, "If you are studying the Bible and not laughing, you are doing something wrong". In my studies with friends we often get some real good laughs and I believe this help in Biblical learning as it helps you to remember things as well as enjoy it.

[size=12
You and your seed will served the Lord.

And for the hebrew language..The deepest mysteries of His word will be revealed to you.

May the Lord Bless You and keep you.
The portion of the body after his son or did he name his son after this body part? Could this be a clue into the personality of Seth? This was meant more as fun than actual literalness but I am always reminded of what one Rabbi once said, "If you are studying the Bible and not laughing, you are doing something wrong". In my studies with friends we often get some real good laughs and I believe this help in Biblical learning as it helps you to remember things as well as enjoy it.

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top