Airplane Dream and Blurred Vision Email Dream Again

Go down

Airplane Dream and Blurred Vision Email Dream Again

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Whatever message this dream holds for me, most be important. I havelost the post and deleted it twice so far this afternoon. So, here goes!!
The dream dream was a combination of two previous dreams:
I was with the boyfriend from the previous airplane dream, we were trying to get on a plane. I told him I needed to check my email before we got on the plane. He was frustrated, but let me check my email. I knew in the dream that this was a repeat dream. So I was purposely trying to read the email. When I opened the email, I saw that the email from the previous dream was there. But i couldn't open it. i noticed that i had 8 other emails that didn't appear in the inbox. no matter what i did i could open the emails. i told the boyfriend i could not open the emails again he came to look at my computer. i looked at him and in my thougths i was thinking why are you here instead of my husband and what message is being hidden from me. when the boyfriend looked at me i woke up. One last thing all in both dreams my emails were from my facebook account.
Blessings Beloveds!
Maria
Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airplane Dream and Blurred Vision Email Dream Again

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi Mymaria. I remember reading you mentioning how this dream came to pass and it had to do with your son. I hope that you, your son and family are doing well flower :afro:
butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down