Hello! +<><

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! +<><

Post by +<>< on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:26 am

My name is Laura, and I'm nineteen years old. I have five kittens that are almost nine months old. They were actually born a month before my own birth date on March 7th of this year. I think I could best describe my christian walk as a work in progress, although that's likely true for everyone. My goal is to grow in faith, which should result in exciting things! I believe I do love God, but I have misgivings about us both sometimes and lack faith due to fear. I think fear is the main emotional issue in my life, and it does still negatively affect my walk with Christ. I hope to overcome it someday, although I'm not sure I will.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!

+<><

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! +<><

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 am

Hi Laura -

Praise the Lord!

Welcome to the site, I believe you'll find yourself growing closer to the Lord as you better understand what he is speaking to you through your dreams - this is what happened to me and I'm sure it will happen to you.

Don't condemn yourself, we're all works in progress - the important thing is to seek Him and desire to become more Christ like - seek to progress in your faith. We all fall short but we are all justified freely by His grace (Romans 3:21-26). He knows your heart and can help you heal and bind the spirit of fear that's operating in your life, for He did not give you a spirit of fear, but of power and love and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). Amen

Looking forward to fellowship with you and Merry Christmas to you too! Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by +<>< on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:12 pm

I haven't been here for some time. Thank-you, lola21st. I've been criticzed numerous times before and recently by other christians, so I'm starting to think that condemnation only comes from Satan/demons and people. Sometimes I'd wonder if God could judge harshly like people in some cases. I need to overcome a lot from my past when it comes to people.

+<><

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hello Dear Heart

Post by Songs of Seashells on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:59 pm

I am glad you came back . From what I understand, you haven't been here in awhile yes? Well, know that you're loved AND a very valuable part of this ministry. I am sure that you will add a bunch.

It is a pleasure to meet you!

Songs
kiss

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

By the way..............

Post by Songs of Seashells on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:55 am

It's me again........ flower

I was just looking at your figures: +<>< is this the cross and the fish? If so, VERY CLEVER!!! thumbs

sos

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 am

Hello Laura!

Dream interpretation delivered me from fear that was so bad that I was almost completely house bound!

I am SOOOO glad you are here!

This is what I say about my walk: I am a lousy example of a Christian but a much improved version of what I used to be.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Hey welcome By the way I like your nickname:)

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:46 am

Well I would like to say Hi! Good to have you here. Yes you are correct. Condemnation and guilt are from the enemy. Remember that in Romans 8:1, we are free from condemnation, guilt and shame. You are free!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by +<>< on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Yes, I meant "+<><" to be a fish following a cross, but I just saw it before somewhere on the Internet and thought it was cool.
wink

My five kittens are going to be a year old this Sunday, so how about this?: >^..^<
This one's my idea, but it's probably out there on the Internet, too. I spend too much time on the Internet and watching television. type I'd say I'm housebound right now, but I'm going to try to get a job very shortly.

When I first came here, I thought this forum was mainly centered around dream and vision interpretation. However, I'm also now posting about more strange experiences I've had than just my dreams and visions. I'm now wondering if and how everything's connected in my life, so it's all really important. Like, how are the things that are physically happening to me in life related to or maybe caused by the spiritual, and what do all of my circumstances reveal about myself and what's happening supernaturally? It's great to be able to write about your experiences with the supernatural (the positive, negative, and ?) here and then see if you're like others or vice versa, therefore enabling the Body of Christ to be more connected.

+<><

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by +<>< on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Happy First Birthday, kitties! >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<
Happy Birthday 2

+<><

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:58 am

Hi
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:14 am

i love kitties,,welclome abord,,i was think how u wood pronounce ur symbol,,im glad its a sign,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum