New York, England, The Jungle, and Greg Kinear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New York, England, The Jungle, and Greg Kinear

Post by Christa on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:21 am

I'm not sure of the order of the places, but I think it was this:

I remember living in NY with my husband and daughter at one point (but it was a past memory in the dream....irl I've never been to any of the places in this dream). It was a rough looking apartment complex. The rent was cheap and that's why we lived there.

Next, I was flying/floating (not in an airplane) to England. It was very sunny and beautiful, a very pristine place. I flew over rooftops that were converted into places where people have large parties. I floated down to one of the parties (like Mary Poppins without the umbrella). I felt out of place because the people were drinking and having really shallow discussions. I kept hearing "my flatmates" in conversations. IRL...my sister-in-law had spent several months there for schooling and when she got back she frequently talked about her flatmates. In the dream this same sister-in-law of mine said that she once had to use the bathroom there and she went on one of those train cars that was converted into a restaurant. I looked out and saw a bunch of these train cars in rows (like a trailer park), they were all golden yellow. She said that the bathroom was at the end and she had to ruin everyone's dinner by making them get out of their seats in order to give her room throughout the hallway to get to the back. The hallway was very narrow and she couldn't get back there just by walking. This turned me off of England for some reason. Then I heard the Holy Spirit (not in words, but in my spirit) ask, "Well, then, where would you like to go?" I thought for a second, then I said, "The jungle."

In a blip, I was in the jungle. The natives told me and the crew that all we'll need to do to protect ourselves if the dragon came, was to poke it with a stick on it's nose. You had to be accurate and hopefully it didn't get you while you were sleeping, but the natives were pretty confident that we'd be able to handle the dragon. Next I saw one of my crew members get up to find that he was sitting on a small greenish gray snake. I kept thinking that we'll have to deal with dragons and snakes in the jungle. I wasn't afraid yet because it was daylight, but I was worried about sleeping in the open on the ground with those things.

Next thing I remember was...I got off a plane in New York. I gave my boyfriend(?!?!?!?), Greg Kinear, a really long and passionate kiss (1st dream about him, he's cute). He left. Him and I had large matching paper signs taped to our matching luggage. I went to have coffee and decided to re-visit my old place in the New York rough town. I saw really rough people, some homeless, some crazy, some were thieves, etc. I was invisible to them, but they kind of knew I was there. They all got out of my way. I wasn't afraid of them. I saw my husband there (he didn't see me or feel me there). He still lived there in the apartment complex with all of his junk (he's a collector of junk).

That was the end of the dream. I don't remember the order exactly and if the dream really ended in New York or in the jungle. I lived in Florida for many years and I tell you, that's the closest to jungle that I'd ever want to be, geographically speaking. I've longed to go to England and New York, but I've never gone. I digged the Greg Kinear part, I've always thought he was cute and talented. Anyhow, any thoughts or interpretations are welcome :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New York, England, The Jungle, and Greg Kinear

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:47 am

So are you married with a daughter or this was only in the spirit and you are actually single and free to have a boyfriend?

Sounds like the Holy Spirit desires to take you further into the spirit of visions. maybe even take you places you don't want to go but if the Lord can use you to minister there you should submitt to His will

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed website reference)

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Hi Kitty....yes in real life I have a husband and a daughter. My husband and I are separated. I'll be filing for either legal separation or divorce very soon in order to get full custody of our daughter. My husband has only supervised visitation right now. I've had a horrible 3 year marriage with this guy, but God loves him, so I've been trying to let God work out the details in His own time (but it's truly been a struggle for me to reliquish control in this area).

I haven't really had many visions, but I've certainly had a stirring to do some new things...start a ministry I guess.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top