Another dream of attack actually two in night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another dream of attack actually two in night

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:35 am

Dream lst night that a man came to my door but It was another home. and he was talking and he was trying to get me to open the door but I can tell by his voice that he was foul..So i remeber closing the blinds then as i was closing the blind he was stilltrying to talk to me and look inside here...He was just crzy..Then I remeber there were others men and a few women. Then I remember running out and all I had on was my underwear and a bra.. As I ran out the house I can see men and women looking at ths washing and dryer it was like they invaded my home and they were all over the property where i was
I was calling the police at the same time. and I remember giving them the address where I live at now i was so nervous I could bearly give her the address.

Again this was a different neighborhood..as I was running from different location there were man set up every where trying to catch me at one point I was cornerd then I fled again. Then I proceeded to run then I saw a blck man look like they were playing football and I ran into the game and it look like it was trying to help me or but I am not sure but the whole time I am running I am looking in his face.

2nd dream I was a on a trip with my mom nand aunt..and my mom called me A bitch (sorry) and then I remember looking at her before I proceeded. Then I went over to her and then I pinched her where no one can see it and as I am pinching her I said with a stern face JESUS LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOU. then I can see my dad which he was sitting down look like he wanted to attack me because I was pinching my mom. but my mom did not scream she just looked at me when a stern look as I was pinching her and telling her that Jesus love you and I love you. I remember seeing my cousin sitting off on the side.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another dream of attack actually two in night

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:00 pm

drm1,,ugh sweety,,this sounds like a straight out attack,, um u may feel ur exposed,,no privacy,, um fear is tha main nasty here,,drm2,,i wonder if thers any resentment between ur mom an u?? i kood feel the agro in this one,,ugh,, dang ,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Dream yes you are right...I agree for the dream 1...Also dream 2 yes my mother and I have issues.. Well at least she does with me...I am still trying to heal from the hurt the I been through with them... My mom and dad . Mom had serious issues with me because she lashes out even in IRL>> I am glad I moved out perhaps I can heal..Infact I have been healing... I been crying since I moved out...I but I rather cry then hold on to old bagges. so YEAH FOR ME!!...So my healing is taking place...They cant hurt me no more..My dad calls me and he dont know what to say really but he wants to know how I am doing...but in a nut shell he misses me... I like that part when GOd says venges is mine... I love my parents however I praying deliverance come for us all and we show more love....

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 pm

ugh sweety,,i guess use the info as best u can,,hmmm ur mom sounds tuff,, ugh,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Well however the love of Jesus will melt her. However i rea;ize that hurt people will hurt other people. When she let go and Let God then things will change

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:32 am

ugh a process indeed,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:42 am

Lord, I ask for your angels to watch of Kimie, and protect her according to Psalm 91, and oh Lord, I ask that you go before her and be her protection by day, and scatter your enemies in front of you, and come back to encamp with her by night, oh, Lord, through the same angels oh Lord.

We know that the enemy devises strategies of attack to confuse us and trap us and destroy us, but Lord, show Kimie the traps and strategies so that she can cancel them with your word. I plead the blood of Jesus over her and the plans you have for her. We know the enemy is trying to take down the saints before the purposes that you have set up for them can take place. It's not about us, it is about your glory from it all.

Kimie, continue to pray and praise, because praise is our weapon of warfare. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Keep trusting, keep believing, no matter what picture the enemy tries to represent to you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top