THIS MYSTERIOUS WOMAN AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THIS MYSTERIOUS WOMAN AGAIN

Post by ISABEL on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:58 am

Please help me interpret this dream it is similar to one I had not too long ago.
In the dream I had moved to an apt bldg this bldg was a high rise and had lots of tall windows. I was sleeping on a bed and saw my boys and my husband on the same bed. My husband wanted to be intimate with me but I felt unconfortable first because my boys were on the same bed and also because I noticed that there was a woman looking at us. This woman was in another bldg across from ours but she was in another floor. She had a blouse that hung loose from her shoulder and her bra was exposed on one side. I though she actually wanted to watch me and my husband being intimate.
The scene changes and now I see two men one is the father and the other is his son. I notice the mustache of the father was very big and salt and pepper color it was so big it just caught me eyes. The father and his son were moving they lived next door to my apt and came to bring me a key which they had bend out shape on the top of the key. I don't know why but I felt very upset about it when they gave it to me I said to them that it was wrong of them to damage the key since the key would open the door between my apt and theirs and that the owner might eventually want to rent the apt to a family that may use both apts. ( I really felt angry at this)
The scene changes again and now I was in another town this time I realized we had been there before ( my family and I ) I saw a group of young women from our church I recognized one of them. She was dressed very provocative and my husband went towards her and began to flurt. I felt so upset but did not want to let others know how I felt and just made and excuse and said that people might get the wrong impression of him but it is just that he is so friendly.
The scene changes again and now we are in some kind of restaurant and someone gives my husband the a phone. I know the call is from our pastor and He( my husband) is being reprimended for his behaviour with the young woman from before. Again I felt embarassed and tried to make an excuse and say that it was her fault she was dressed very provocative before. Then as I walked out I saw a church van and a group of women ( the same my husband had flurted with before ) and noticed that this girl was dressed better this time.

ISABEL

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THIS MYSTERIOUS WOMAN AGAIN

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi Isabel! You're right. This is very similar to the dream you posted before. Before I try to delve into it, let me ask you this: Are you upset with your husband's behavior on any level in real life? Are you trying to shove your concern down? Are you pretending like you're not upset and covering it up, but really you are? Or, do you in any way feel like he is embarassing you in front of other people? I'm asking these questions to find out if this is a heart concern you have that is manifesting in your dreams, or if it is revelation.

The first part of the dream reveals the context of the dream. It was a high rise building, which is a spiritual place, and you are looking at your marriage bed. So, this is an intimate issue being revealed in this dream. The thing I'm trying to put my finger on is if you the concerns of your heart are being revealed, or if you are receiving revelation/insight on something. Either way, this dream seems to be about your marriage and your family. If you'll let me know the answers to your questions, perhaps we can get to the bottom of this. If you're more comfortable, feel free to send me a PM.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by ISABEL on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 pm

HI Sandra
Yes I am going through a difficult time right now with my husband. I am embarassed also by his behavior. Because I have small children I tried to cover up my emotions I really don't want them to know what is going on. My husband is very difficult at times he tells me that he has a problem but when I ask him if he is being unfaithful he tells me no. He says is the drinking but he doesn't want help because he feels he is not doing nothing wrong.
I am so drained emotionally I lean on THE LORD I have a great group of friends from church they are the intercesors. I have been praying for my husband and fasting for so long.
I thank you for email let me know if from what I just shared with you see more in my dream you can share.
God Bless
Isabel

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:18 am

Hello Isabel! I have gone over this dream several times very prayerfully, and the thing that keeps coming up in my heart over and over again is that these are the concerns of YOUR heart being revealed in the dream, not necessarily revelation of something that is going on with your husband that you are not aware of. Your comments back to me confirmed this. I believe that what you are seeing in this dream is just a revelation of your own heart. It takes the Spirit of God to reveal to us our own heart sometimes, and it does seem as though you are trying to bury your feelings and hide your hurt. (Jeremiah 17:9, "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" 1 Corinthians 2:10-12, "But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God. 12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.") Take them to God, Isabel. Jesus understands your every hurt and disappointment. He is easily touched by the feelings of our weaknesses and pains and He will carry you and cause you to have joy instead of sorrow. (Hebrews 4:15, "For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin." Psalms 30:5, "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.")

I feel like the whole scene in the dream where you were upset with the father and the son for bending the key is revealing some conclusions you are forming in your waking life that are causing you to be hurt and disappointed. You see, in the dream you were upset over something they did. This was out of your control. They bent this key, and you were upset because you thought it was wrong because of what MIGHT happen in the future, that the landlord might rent the apartments out to someone who wants to use both apartments. But you are having to make an assumption here. You don't know what is going to happen. You are worrying about things beyond your control, and beyond your knowledge. You're worrying about what someone else has done. I believe this is happening in your waking life. You are drawing conclusions and assumptions and worrying about what MIGHT happen, but we are not supposed to do that according to scripture. We are to cast our cares upon the Lord for He cares for us. We are supposed to trust God TODAY, and let Him worry about tomorrow. (1 Peter 5:7, "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.") God has said in His word that we are not to worry about tomorrow for today has enough cares of its own. (James 4:13-14, "Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: 14 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away." Matthew 6:34, "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.")

You know, the enemy's warfare that he wages against the people of God is always to get them focused on the circumstances and the impossibilities and to wear them out. You said you're tired from fasting and praying. If you are seeking God and you are in faith, then you should be in a season of rest and victory -- not tired and weary. (Hebrews 4:10, "For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.") That tells me that you are spending time worrying and looking upon natural circumstances. You are not responsible for your husband's behavior and it is not a reflection on you. God is the head of him, and he is the head of YOU! (1 Corinthians 11:3, "But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.") You're responsible for yourself before God, and he is responsible for himself. Love believes the best. If your husband is telling you that he is not unfaithful then you need to believe him unless he has given you reason not to, or you have a firm word from God that has been confirmed revealing to you otherwise. Love covers the multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8, "And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.")

As far as the drinking goes, again you are not responsible for your husband's decisions or actions. He is a grown man. Believe the best about him, that he is going to make the right choices for you, for his family, and for his relationship with God. Tell him that you trust in him, and be supportive. As wives, many times we have a tendency to feel like we must straighten out our husbands, or change them in some way. I am married too, so I know about the subject I am speaking of. My husband too does things that I wish he would not do. But, I am not the head of him, he is the head of me, and God is the head of him. I submit myself to him according to scripture and pray and believe that God is speaking to my husband. (1 Peter 3:1, "Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;") That's what we are supposed to do as wives. Nagging them only pushes them further away and it shows our lack of trust in their character and love for us. Put your trust in God, Isabel. He'll not fail you. Trust that your husband will do what is right. If he has a problem, God is more than capable of revealing it to him AND TO YOU. God has heard your cries. Now, take your hands off of the situation and BELIEVE God, and He will work in your husband and in your home! Show your husband understanding, acceptance and the love of God. Tell him that you love him and accept him NO MATTER WHAT. Every man needs to hear that and know that from his wife. Men are often afraid they are going to let us down somehow. One of the greatest fears a man has is that he is going to somehow be a failure in the eyes of his wife and family. Speak the word of God concerning him. Know that the love of God never fails, and God is faithful to His promises. This situation is not hopeless for you or for you husband. Do not be discouraged. The Lord is your Shepherd YOU HAVE NO LACK! (Psalms 23:1, "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.") If God be for you, who and what can succeed against you. (Romans 8:31, "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?")

If your husband is admitting that he has a problem, then I believe God is already working on his heart. Just love and accept him and listen to him openly. Expect that God is talking to him. Perhaps he would be willing to talk to your pastor or some other trusted Godly leader at some point. But, allow that to come in the right time and in the right way. I guess the biggest thing that I feel the Lord is saying to you here is (1) Cast your cares upon the Lord and refuse to worry or draw negative conclusions and (2) Believe God concerning your husband, and believe IN HIM TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT! As wives, the greatest gift we can give our husbands is our trust in their character to do the right thing. They will strive just to live up to our high expectations of them rather than to fail in our sight, if our acceptance is genuinely coming from our heart. Every man desires to be his wife's knight in shining armor. When given a chance that "knight" on the inside of every man will shine through because God put that in him.

Isabel, God will not fail you. Be not weary in well doing! Trust in the Lord with all of your heart, lean not to your own understanding, in all of your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths! (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by ISABEL on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:20 am

Thank you SO Much Sandra I will continue to wait on The Lord.
God Bless!

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Preach, Sandra! This ministered to me and I'm not married! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:43 pm

Wow, Sandra...I have to agree with lola21st! Ooooooooh...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top