Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

Sleeping problems

I am concerned because I slept very very long last night to the point where members of my family are concerned about how long I slept. I still feel tired today and I want to sleep more but I am afraid of sleeping too long again and being unable to wake up and frightening my family. Also in the sleep period I had unusual dreams (some seemed to be from God although I am not sure) and when I woke up I saw a man (not human) near my feet looking at me so it may be a spiritual situation.

It very well could be Butterfly. Have you ever had mono? It is a blood disease that some people get and it causes one to sleep for long periods of time and still feel tired. You may want to check with your Dr.

Hope that is of some help.

Connie

Thanks Dove, I am not familar with mono that much, I have never had it before. If this sleeping thing persists I defintely will go to the doctor and ask him to check for mono.

Thanks Dreamster, I've heard and read a little about chronic fatigue symptom I read a little about glandula fever and it's the same as mono. Hopefully I'm just overtired

Hopefully yes. A simple throat culture or blood test can get the answer. Seems to me they did a throat culture to rule out strep throat. I was very tired for about 2 weeks. No matter what I did I just could not stay awake. I will be praying for you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie