Jaywalking

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jaywalking

Post by Cholette on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 am

My cousin had a short dream where she was jaywalking with two other people that she knew. It was night time and a motorcycle cop saw them and made a "U" turn to catch up with them. My cousin ran across to another side of the street to get away from the cop, but the other two people stayed behind until the cop came to them.

I told her what it meant, but she doesn't believe me so I am putting this on the site to see if any of you confirm what I said to her. It's the ONLY way she will believe me... Yes, family can be difficult some times...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jaywalking

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:15 pm

um im feeling shes on a wayward path..despite tha law catching up wiv her ,she carrys on 2 avoid confrontation wiv a higher power,, ,,r the others leading her astray?? babe do u feel like ur on a wiv her??or she makes u feel that way?? am i on Dmry..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:36 pm

I am with Dreamster here. Maybe like you are to close to the situation and therefore credible but not convincing due to doubt or other influence.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:13 pm

t u conni.. ,,um im wondering wat my prize will be if im rite babe?? just holla,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:01 am

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:39 am

Thank you D and Connie. I'm waiting for my cousin to read this for herself. It's just what I said to her so I'm praying she will see.

By the way D...the people she was with were not leading her astray...she was walking with them. They ALL were jaywalking, but they stayed behind and waited for the "reprimand" from the cop while my cousin took off running. She thinks the cop was the enemy, but I told her that jaywalking is against the law and the enemy doesn't "pull you over" when you do what he says...he loves for you to obey him. The fact that she ran says so much.

Thanks again! No prize for you D...it's not about you...just flow in your gift...

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

oh really babe,,if u give a prophet a glassa water u getta prophets reward,, i read that somewhere,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:55 pm

When I think of jaywalking in regards to the law one of the things that comes to my mind is that the law is there to protect both the jaywalkers and the drivers. So perhaps your cousin is being told something ultimately good for her, something that in fact will protect her, perhaps she may feel a little intimated by authority in some way and that is why she ran away when confronted. Some people have a fear of authority and authority figures and will run if confronted by one. I know that some people even are afraid of God sometimes (like me).

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum