Caillou Doll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caillou Doll

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:08 am

Hello, I would appreciate your thoughts on this situation. I will give the background and then the dream.

Let me share some background first. Most of you parents are familiar with Caillou the cartoon character. My kids like watching him. Last year my sister bought my kids this Caillou set that included placemats, a puzzle, a huge stuffed Caillou doll and a small Caillou doll that spoke english and french. I must say the small Caillou doll didn't sit well with me but I let the kids play with it. The small doll stayed in a toy box in my sons room because he never played with it. For the last couple of months I have noticed that my son is very fearful of everything. You could be standing next to him and he will say, "I scared". My mother noticed this about him and has been praying for him. Ok, 9-19-08 in the middle of the night, my son came into our bedroom (husband and I) and his heart was racing so fast. I know its normal for children to be afraid of the dark but it just seemed different this particular night. My husband walked our son back to his room and put him to bed. I layed in the bed and said Father something is not right, what is wrong? That small doll dropped into my spirit. I hadnt thought about that doll in months. I went in my sons room and dug through the toy box to get this ugly doll. I wrapped it up and threw it in the trash out in the garage. I felt so much better. I layed down to go back to sleep and I had this dream:

It's about 1 or 2 oclock in the morning in this dream. My children woke up and didnt want to go back to sleep. My husband was up getting his clothes prepared for work. I noticed the Calliou doll that I had thrown away earlier was back in the house, it was face down. I picked up the doll with my right hand. The doll was dirty and had wild dirty hair. (irl the cartoon character is bold and so was the doll). The face of the doll looked like an evil man. It had such an evil presence. It kind of reminded me of a Chuckie doll. I had the doll in my right hand and I looked at my husband as to say, "See there is something up with this doll!" (Irl when I threw the doll away, he was kinda like what ). In the dream he confirmed it was evil. As im holding this doll my hand starts to tingle, shake and get heavy. I felt fearful. I extended my arm to heaven and we cursed and rebuked it in the Name of Jesus. I woke up.

Ok... My questions are do you think this was a soulish dream or confirmation from the Lord that something was up with this doll? I threw all of the Calliou stuff away along with some other toys that were questionable and I anointed his room. If it was confirmation from the Lord, what do you thing the tingling and shaking in my right hand was all about? Could that have been the power of God?

Blessings
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Caillou Doll

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:54 pm

Sorry - consider me uneducated, but what is wrong with Caillou? Was it just something with this doll in particular or is there something wrong with the show itself (other than that he is the WHINIEST little boy whose parents cater to him, IMHO)?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Hi Rnestseeker,

Caillou is the biggest whiner. I think it was this doll in particular but because it came with the whole set, I threw it all away. This doll spoke English and French. It would say something in English and then say it in French. I just seemed weird. I really try not to be hyper-spiritual about things but it just didn't feel right. Then after throwing the doll away I had that dream. That's why I questioned if the dream was just me feeling a certain way about the doll or could it have been confirmation that I needed to get rid of it. I think when it comes to our children its better to be safe than sorry. I don't know who's hands created that toy or what they might believe in and then here I am allowing this toy in my home with out praying over it. Thanks for your response.

Blessings
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:34 pm

I believe (personally) fear associated with the doll (you said it didnt sit well with you from the start) could have brought some evil presence into your home. I used to be afraid of certain toys when i wasa small by the way they looked or sounded or something. it was creepy but that was satan trying to put fear in my heart. You did the right thing by annointing the house and throwing the doll away. But please know that fear to satan is like chum to a shark. God hasnt given us the spirit of fear but of courage. So if you ever feel afraid or just not right about something again, then rebuke satan right then and dont allow yourself to give in to fear. Jesus didnt fear demons, He has authority over them and we have the same authority when we cast them out in Jesus name.
hope this helps,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:47 pm

Hey Daphanie,

Thanks for your response. I definitely agree and feel fear was associated with the doll. In reading my dreams you can see that I'm dealing with fear also. My eyes are totally open now where as before I was completely oblivious as to what our (my son and I) problem was. I have anointed my home and am standing on specific scriptures that pertain to fear. Going forward I will be conscious :bat: about anything I bring into my home and pray over it. Thank you again. As usually you are a blessing.

ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:04 pm

ispeak -
Thanks for the information on Calliou. I asked strictly out of trying to protect my own kiddos. I don't let them watch the show just because I cannot stand his whining, but did not know if the founder/author of the series had other non-biblical issues I should know about. Thanks!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:18 pm

thanks ispeaktheword! you are a blessing as well! I LOVE the smiley you put on that message LOL :bat:
lol i think its my favorite smiley even though its not a very happy one! ITS JUST TOOOO FUNNY!!! LOL

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Well let me give my hats of to Daph on this one. Anytime you feel threatened or sense that type of fear it is the enemy trying to find a legal right to enter your spirit. I know this will sound a little tacky but here is what I say to that type of spirit........SPIRIT OF FEAR I COMMAND YOU TO SHUT UP AND REPORT TO THE FEET OF JESUS RIGHT NOW....NOW GO!.....that is pretty much the end of it. I also plead the blood of Jesus over me right away and thank my Father in heaven for his grace and his mercy.

Hope this helps.

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top