Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princessdelia

need money for school for next semester

I went to get financial aid, they said i don't qualify. I'm retraining so that i can care 4 my son and myself. I'm sole provider of my son's needs and need the training@ school 4 new career. Its important 4 my son and i's future 4 me to continue to go to school. Trusting God to make a way where there seems to be no way. Please join me in agreement to believe 4 the money.
Thank you.

I will agree with you.
God can make a way. BTW what field are you training in?
If you do not have a BA you can get a pell grant. Also there is often private aid available -google fastweb.com.
I attend Liberty University online and got a Pell grant last time and hopefully this semester!

I've got a BA 11 yrs ago that's why i got denied financial aid. Field I'm going into- Information systems and accounting. Thank u

I'm unemployed and have credit issues due to bad decisions made by ex. Have debts and obligations. I'm trusting God 4 provision.

God will provide! When I didn't know how my son's college and apartment was going to be provided for, God raised up someone to pay for EVERYTHING!!!! IT happened at the "11th" hour, but the whole time I never said anything contrary. I allowed my son to prepare to leave for college (packing, etc) and I NEVER told him that nothing was paid for (even to this day). The day before he left, this person called and asked me how is his education being paid for and they said that they had the intentions all along to pay for everything...including rent. When I tell you that God is good and that He ALWAYS comes through...I know what I'm talking about...GLORY TO THE LORD!!!!! We have to TRUST in an all knowing God. The negative circumstances are needed to strengthen our faith and we are told to count it ALL JOY. God would NEVER tell us to count it joy if joy was never going to come. God is a GOOD GOD!