Packing and going on a trip and it was going to be cold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Packing and going on a trip and it was going to be cold

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:56 am

I had a dream that I was with my parents in a hotel and we were preparing to go out of town...I think it was Washington(not sure) but I Know where we were going it was going to very cold. I was preparing to take my clothes.. I was talking to my friend who I just recently got back in touch with in IRL.. She was in the dream and she was going too and I was runing arond putting my clothes and together... Then after I finished gathering my clothes. I asked my mom how many clothes I need to take and she said three and then I asked my friend and she said she taking three...And then I said well I am going to take one or two more just in case I cant decided. Then as I remember seeing my dad he was asleep in the bed and there room was very nice and big very luxury looking room, and then I realized he was sleeping then I quited down. So as I looking through my closet I see this white shirt and I said to my mom I am not taking this one.. and it was a nice shirt...I almost want to say she brought this shirt for me...My mom was looking very serious and I can remember her saying something like i need to keep my mouth closed..

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Packing and going on a trip and it was going to be cold

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:01 am

white shirt = righteousness. You are walking with the Lord, this sounds like the Holy Spirit was giving you instructions on how to do or handle something and you choose to do things your way make things happen your way (two witnesses say take 3 shirts, you took more instead) Mom's sometimes represent the Holy Spirit within us (cause women we are always talking just as the Holy Spirit is). Sounds like the daily struggles we have. That we ask for forgiveness at night daily as inthe Lords prayer cause everyday we fall short.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Packing and going on a trip and it was going to be cold

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am

Wow!! thanks

anyone else wanna try

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down