Sheep ( this dream has a far and near timing) Questions??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sheep ( this dream has a far and near timing) Questions??

Post by shofar on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:13 pm

For back round concerning this dream.. these two friends of mine know each other sort of... and we all belong on another list that the first friend and I are moderators of.. We had a long discussion on this list of something rather important and my friend who is the well built guy in this dream, had been asking questions. This dream took place this past spring and well it has short term in fulfillment in that my friend did indeed shun the well built friend on that list at the time.. ( btw, neither of them knows what the other looks like really). The long term of the dream is that he eventually did shun me as well for a time. This has had long term affects on this list. Now my question is.. am I to tell my first friend that what he is doing is wrong?? Do I share this dream with him?? Also to make sure I understand this dream.. could someone please fully interpret this dream. All three of us have our own giftings and callings and I do understand these giftings are different. Recently I just found out who I am in Yeshua in this gifting.. but I am not sure when I am to share things that God has personally shown me in these dreams. This dream came after this discussion on this email list ended by a few days.. I had prayed for God to show me why or for what reason.. this took place. Later on after this dream, my first friend did contact me and he said the very words which were given in the dream, which is, "don't bother, it is not worth it". This was said to me privately off list by my first friend. So this has caused me to question, was I suppose to tell him about this dream and to correct him quietly in private??

Here is the dream; In the dream I am in this fairly large room.. and everyone is
dressed in white (sheep-or at least some were sheep, not knowing whom all these people were).. the room is completely white.. striking white as a matter of
fact and my friend and I were to teach these people; all these people
were wallowing on floor trying to get up but couldn't. One of the people on the
floor, this well built guy.., yet at the same time I could not make out the person very well but
knew who he was ( which is the another good friend of mine)... he was reaching out to me, talking to me... and I was trying to
help this person deeply.., this person was asking us several questions and my first
friend came over to me ( the one who was to help teach all of these people along side of me) and he said; don't bother, it is not worth
it... and he shunned me as well.. suddenly I heard a voice that said to me, you
are to help them.. regardless of what your friend is saying. I went into this
room and started to look up scripture for this person on the
computer in this room to see if I could help him.. as I was doing this I was
crying over the fact of what my other (first) friend had done.. I went out there to help my
friend who was asking the questions anyway.. It wasn't just my one close friend that he had done this too,
but all of them, for he had decided not to reach out. I woke up just really
stunned at my friends reaction..

Hope this dream makes sense.. I didn't want to use their rightful names, so I decided to call them. my first friend who was suppose to help me teach them and my second friend is the well built friend who was shunned. I know I am asking several questions for this.. sorry but this is really important!!!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all who have been helping me and others on here.. :)

For HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sheep ( this dream has a far and near timing) Questions??

Post by shofar on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:44 pm

The other thing about this dream is the guy who was suppose to be helping
me teach these people.., well he made contact with me privately the
other day. It has been about 8 months since I last spoke with him. So
for him to recently speak with me again..?? This man is very heart felt
in his knowledge of the word and also very gifted.. and yet.. that is
what shocks me over this dream. Yet at the same time, I have seen him
cut others off before.. on this list. It is my prayer to follow after
God's heart in what to do with all of this!!!

This dream has
never left my heart and have questioned this deeply on what I am
suppose to do with this.. So please any help on this.. word of
knowledge or prophecy concerning this. Btw, the mans name is the same
as one of the prophets in the bible. Have had many dreams with him in
them.. In the other dreams he was a reflection of my gifting and
calling.. Yet in this one.. it is totally different.. Really need
prayer and help over this..

See here's the thing.. Just wanting
to do whatever God wants me to do.. This is the most important thing of
allllllll!!!!! Since this dream has always stayed on my heart.. perhaps
that alone speaks volumes??

Thank you for any who are willing to answer all the questions I have posted in both of these..

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:09 am

Really need help with this dream!! Praying for someone who can interpret all of this and also perhaps give counsel for this?? This is really important!!!

Thank you!!!

Ann

shofar wrote:For back round concerning this dream.. these two friends of mine know each other sort of... and we all belong on another list that the first friend and I are moderators of.. We had a long discussion on this list of something rather important and my friend who is the well built guy in this dream, had been asking questions. This dream took place this past spring and well it has short term in fulfillment in that my friend did indeed shun the well built friend on that list at the time.. ( btw, neither of them knows what the other looks like really). The long term of the dream is that he eventually did shun me as well for a time. This has had long term affects on this list. Now my question is.. am I to tell my first friend that what he is doing is wrong?? Do I share this dream with him?? Also to make sure I understand this dream.. could someone please fully interpret this dream. All three of us have our own giftings and callings and I do understand these giftings are different. Recently I just found out who I am in Yeshua in this gifting.. but I am not sure when I am to share things that God has personally shown me in these dreams. This dream came after this discussion on this email list ended by a few days.. I had prayed for God to show me why or for what reason.. this took place. Later on after this dream, my first friend did contact me and he said the very words which were given in the dream, which is, "don't bother, it is not worth it". This was said to me privately off list by my first friend. So this has caused me to question, was I suppose to tell him about this dream and to correct him quietly in private??

Here is the dream; In the dream I am in this fairly large room.. and everyone is
dressed in white (sheep-or at least some were sheep, not knowing whom all these people were).. the room is completely white.. striking white as a matter of
fact and my friend and I were to teach these people; all these people
were wallowing on floor trying to get up but couldn't. One of the people on the
floor, this well built guy.., yet at the same time I could not make out the person very well but
knew who he was ( which is the another good friend of mine)... he was reaching out to me, talking to me... and I was trying to
help this person deeply.., this person was asking us several questions and my first
friend came over to me ( the one who was to help teach all of these people along side of me) and he said; don't bother, it is not worth
it... and he shunned me as well.. suddenly I heard a voice that said to me, you
are to help them.. regardless of what your friend is saying. I went into this
room and started to look up scripture for this person on the
computer in this room to see if I could help him.. as I was doing this I was
crying over the fact of what my other (first) friend had done.. I went out there to help my
friend who was asking the questions anyway.. It wasn't just my one close friend that he had done this too,
but all of them, for he had decided not to reach out. I woke up just really
stunned at my friends reaction..

Hope this dream makes sense.. I didn't want to use their rightful names, so I decided to call them. my first friend who was suppose to help me teach them and my second friend is the well built friend who was shunned. I know I am asking several questions for this.. sorry but this is really important!!!

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all who have been helping me and others on here.. :)

For HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Hi Shofar -

I think this dream gave you a status report of things as they were at that time regarding your friend's heart and a portion of the dream was prophetic in that your friend did actually shun both you and your friend. I think this dream has to do with extending grace. There are two scriptures that came to me when I read your dream:

Matthew 10:5-8(New King James Version)
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead,[c] cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Luke 6:37
Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

I'm not sure what the list is that you all are on but it's not always easy as a teacher to teach students, sometimes they don't heed what you've taught/counseled, other times they don't pick up concepts as quickly as you'd like. Nonetheless, it's what you are called to do. Imagine what our faith would be like if God got impatient/frustrated with us... bandaid ....to this point, I think it's the Lord whose voice you heard to continue teaching people despite your friend. Those who are strong in the faith should help those who are weak in the faith become strong and offer them hope. I think that is what the scene with the people wallowing on the floor is about. Your muscular friend has muscles but is weak in faith. You are teaching/helping him thus strengthening him so that he can get on his feet but your first friend is dismissive and suggests that you not waste much time on your friend. That's not God.

Romans 15:1 - 7
1 We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 2 Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification. 3 For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, “The reproaches of those who reproached You fell on Me. 4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. 5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7 Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.

Hopefully these scriptures witness to you. I believe you are to talk to your friend. In the dream you were looking up scripture on the computer which I think is also prophetic as you are seeking confirmation on the computer (this site). If you haven't received any revelation regarding the scriptures you should share with him, please continue to pray about it and the Lord will be faithful to give them to you.

Please pray about what's been said to make sure it aligns with what's in your spirit, ok?

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 am

Thank you Lola.. this is a confirmation of sorts that I have waited on for many, many months. See the reason why I asked as to if I was to tell my friend whatever, is in the dream, God did not instruct me to speak a word of correction to him, that is what threw me here..

This scripture comes to mind; Proverbs 1:7-9 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.

Now you see why I have waited to speak anything at all!! Every step I take, it is to do exactly as Yeshua would want me to do, for Him to lead, and for me to follow.. :)

We are truly here to let Yeshua's life and light shine through us unto others!!! :) Whatever we do, we are to do so humbly.. for the cause of Yeshua.. for His GLORY!!!

So do I thank you so very much.. and these scriptures give here from you have helped me immensely!!! You are spot on for this!!!

Ann

lola21st wrote:Hi Shofar -

I think this dream gave you a status report of things as they were at that time regarding your friend's heart and a portion of the dream was prophetic in that your friend did actually shun both you and your friend. I think this dream has to do with extending grace. There are two scriptures that came to me when I read your dream:

Matthew 10:5-8(New King James Version)
5 These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying: “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. 6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7 And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead,[c] cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

Luke 6:37
Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

I'm not sure what the list is that you all are on but it's not always easy as a teacher to teach students, sometimes they don't heed what you've taught/counseled, other times they don't pick up concepts as quickly as you'd like. Nonetheless, it's what you are called to do. Imagine what our faith would be like if God got impatient/frustrated with us... bandaid ....to this point, I think it's the Lord whose voice you heard to continue teaching people despite your friend. Those who are strong in the faith should help those who are weak in the faith become strong and offer them hope. I think that is what the scene with the people wallowing on the floor is about. Your muscular friend has muscles but is weak in faith. You are teaching/helping him thus strengthening him so that he can get on his feet but your first friend is dismissive and suggests that you not waste much time on your friend. That's not God.

Romans 15:1 - 7
1 We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 2 Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification. 3 For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, “The reproaches of those who reproached You fell on Me. 4 For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope. 5 Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus, 6 that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. 7 Therefore receive one another, just as Christ also received us, to the glory of God.

Hopefully these scriptures witness to you. I believe you are to talk to your friend. In the dream you were looking up scripture on the computer which I think is also prophetic as you are seeking confirmation on the computer (this site). If you haven't received any revelation regarding the scriptures you should share with him, please continue to pray about it and the Lord will be faithful to give them to you.

Please pray about what's been said to make sure it aligns with what's in your spirit, ok?

Blessings,

Lurdys
[i]

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top