Good morning!/Good evening!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good morning!/Good evening!

Post by newleaf on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:04 pm

I hope everyone had a very happy blessed Thanksgiving. I am up late Christmas shopping online and stopped in to say hello.

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good morning!/Good evening!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:06 am

Thanks yes I had an awesome thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful for this year. I can't think yet about Christmas. It is way to close. I am thrilled by the Holiday it is just all the parties and stuff to go to that gets me tired. I pray it will all be smooth and enjoyable as always this year.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:08 am

Hi!!!! We had a nice Thanksgiving and then when everyone left i had a report from work to do. Normally it takes an hour...and we are paid for one hour by my company...but they have changed the format and there are problems...this report took me from830pm to 130 int the morning to finish...I slept from 130am till about 3 am when my enthusiatic daughter arrived with her christmas station blaring in her little car and a big hot mug of hot cocoa....we had fun but I was on a strict money budget...which meant that I missed a lot of opportunity to save on gifts for my children. I have 8 kids and 13 grand kids...but the coolest thing of all about this day was that I got to finish all the paper work with my hubby and my daughter Nicky....for her adoption....that was the best. I hope your day was wonderful as welll!!!!!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Linda,

Anyone that has 8 kids has my respect.....LOL. I come from a family of 10. I am sixth born. 5 boys, 5 girls. It just gets ugly after that. Food on the table is like, well you know. I am glad to hear you had a happy thanksgiving. I was so thankful for my visit with my grand kids. Nanna got some quality time with Mom....(daughter) and the kids. God is good.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Beautiful day with my family my 14 year old was trying to make my newborn smile! He did!

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top