Many dreams!! my home

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Many dreams!! my home

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:52 pm

I had a dream that somone drilled a hole in my door knob and other doors around me where I live. Looks like my door was ajar. I did not want to go in so I see my cousin with a man who I dont know.so we all waited because we went to go get someone before we go in. then we end up at this funeral home and they had casket in the wall inside the building so I remember pulling a casket out and I saw water a little bit of water in there.. so by this time I looking around and then Outside I see a bride getting ready to get married it was alot of people outside her dress was big and huge... then I hear music sounds church music.. In the dream I was thinking was the bride going in there.... so anyway back in the funeral home.. I see my cousin who I went to the funeral home with. It was like she was laughing when I saw her and I am looking like you are laughing and I am waiting on you..so bascially she was not in a rush to get back to my home.. So she finally says with a smirk like come on and then we head back to my apartment.

Then my dream switch to my good friend sister and she said to me so you want sing huh!! and then this lady who was with her starting singing. then we were in this restaraunt and my friend sister and my good friend they were both eating at the table but some how they were the table was position there were no room for me to eat close to them..So i sat off to the side and then this man or server start bringin me food on a serving tray so I could choose what I wanted to eat..... Then the dream switch I see my something on my right arm..it started from my wrist and it stop right before my elbow...it was gross I could literally feel this in the dream. I started to shake my arm to get it off...it was white and it was sticky look like lil peanuts but with white stuff over them all across my arms..(even when I tell you about this I get the chills)yuck...

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Many dreams!! my home

Post by lola21st on Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:10 am

Is there someone who is trying to get close to you? When I think of someone drilling a hole, it’s like they do it to get inside without you knowing or to prevent you from locking them out. You’re able to see that the door is open so don’t go inside without assistance. I think this part of the dream is warning you to watch your “doors” to make sure they’re shut and locked.

The funeral home could represent a dead church where spiritual gifts aren’t in full operation or some other body of people who aren’t saved. You find more death in the structure of the funeral home when you look deeper but it’s not completely absent of the Holy Spirit which is what I thought of when I read about the bit of water…

When I read the section of the dream with the funeral home and the wedding, I thought this was a good sign as it reminded me of the following scripture:

Matthew 10:39
He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Those who find their life by denying Christ will die an eternal death (the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life Romans 6:23) but those who give up their life and let go of everything in it in order to be in follow Christ (or in this case be wed to Christ) will find eternal life.

The thing on your arm could be literal prophetic since you could feel it in the dream. It may point to an ailment that you might have on that arm…(I get the chills, too…yuck!)

Sorry this is choppy, I don't see a unifying theme here or an overall message, just bits of stuff...please pray about what I've said to make sure it aligns with what's in your spirit...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 am

GREAT Interp Lurdys...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:42 am

intresting...never looked at this way. I was thinking someone was trying to rob me cuz in the dream I was thinking to myself the only thing they can take thats valuable is my Laptop because I dont have anything else worth taking.

with the funeral and the wedding...that make sense to me... As far as the arm GOd I pray that is nothing wrong with my arm....

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:05 am

What about the part in the restaurant and the singing

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile