The Lake and creatures

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lake and creatures

Post by vince merc on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:07 am

I dreamed I was at a mountain top lake on some sort of family vacation. I believe the place we were at was some sort of resort. I was looking over the lake and it was extremely low, rocks were showing all over the place in the lake. It had little water and looked bare. I asked a man I was with if there were fish in it. He said “they” fished out the big fish and there were not many left.
My family and I went around to the far side of the lake and got in the water that was there. Then, either I actually went very deep or imagined it, but I found myself extremely deep under the water. I looked around and the side walls of the lake were filled with all sorts of creatures. I saw so many different types of weird shaped and odd little creatures. Then I was back at top standing with this man, who I think was in a wheelchair.
All of a sudden, a few bubbles came up from the bottom of the lake. This man and I looked at each other and both said, “What was that?” In a moment, I could see water bubbling up from the place I was at where all the creatures were. It is like I was watching this from there. While I was watching, the creatures were cheering and I heard one say, “Yippee!” as he was coming up. The water rushed to the top. This man, I and my family then appeared on the other side of the lake and the lake was completely flied.
Some of the kids were down by the water happy it was filled, but me and this man were watching and concerned. We all left and went somewhere to report this. A man came to me and I told him what had happened. He was apparently some geological official. He walked in the next room and I heard him on the phone telling someone he needed ten men here immediately. There was great concern in his voice. Then I woke up.

vince merc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lake and creatures

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:24 pm

It would seem there is a ministry of some sort that is in danger of running dry. Most of the people have left or gone to another ministry. It sounds like God will fill the ministry again with His Holy Spirit; however there will be troublesome issues that will rise to the surface. It makes sense that everything hidden shall be revealed and what is done in darkness will soon be brought to light. please pray for the Lord to show you the full meaning and interpretation of this dream.

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top