PROPHESIED IN A DREAM TO A DUDE I JUST SAW IRL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PROPHESIED IN A DREAM TO A DUDE I JUST SAW IRL

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 am

My page kept timing out, but hopefully this posted. Anyway this is my dream, and I just had it. I dreamt I was watching a prophetic show, and actually was before I fell asleep. In the dream, I go to check my website, which is a site where I am just straight prophesying, which is what I often do. This is all in the dream. The only people who should be on there are those that I have added. I notice that several people have added themselves without my knowledge, and I am wondering how. I am going to delete them, but when I read their profiles, I find that I have prophesied to them. I even see a username of 19%and51 plus a name, which I thought, that is my future boaz' name. I have prophesied to him, too. Then the dream shifts slightly to where I am lying on my couch, looking at the prophetic show, and there is a young woman, relaxing against me. I have parted her hair in three equal sections from one side of the head to the other. The second section, I have rubber banded, and twisted into three twisted braids, not the three strand plait, the two strand twist. I have been prophesying to her about her vision that the Lord gave her. At that moment, she wasn't doing what she wanted. she was a security guard, and in college. I was encouraging her. At my right hand was my step-son in a chair. My husband wanted the remote, and he had his shirt off. We were all older, because the girl was in her twenties, and I could see the age on his face. The girl is my friend's child IRL, who is only a toddler right now. But the first dude I prophesied to is someone I never saw before. When I woke up, just now, I went to my social network account, which is not my site, just a place to say "hi" and my friend-girl IRL had posted a picture of her husband and his brother. The dude in the dream was the brother IRL. I have NEVER seen him before, so I thought, I had better post that dream! What do you think this means?

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited for clarity)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PROPHESIED IN A DREAM TO A DUDE I JUST SAW IRL

Post by lola21st on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:30 am

Hi HLB -

Just thoughts...

I think your dream may mean that you will be prophesying to him in the future. If your friend-girl has an account to your prophecy site, it's possible that he may go into the site under her name....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Hi, Lola, I hope you had a great thanksgiving! I am taking into account what you are saying. I need to edit my dream, because it sounds like I have a prophecy site IRL, and I don't. The only things that are current is the toddler, and the picture that I saw of this guy this morning. I was just checking my facebook account when I saw him.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top