I was fighting muslim men

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was fighting muslim men

Post by mikell91 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:33 pm

I had a dream that I was at the end of some railroad tracks and i was in a battle with these three muslim fighters. They were all focused on attacking me from different directions and wielding swords. Although, they were attacking I was not injured. I eventually overcame the three and finally pushed them over the side of a cliff, but in the process I fell with them. Falling into a body of water that seem to be infected with something I instantly sprung up out of the water as fast as i fell in. Once I was back on the cliff by the tracks there was a baby that was apperantly infected by whatever the muslim fighters was and it was spliting open and seem to have a skin virus apperantly from the water below the cliff. I immediately rolled the bay down the side of the cliff and and put my arms around some other people and ushered them off in a urgency. After that I immediately woke. Can someone please explain what this means to me? If it will help, I was online with one of my high school mates chating earlier that day and I found out he i now a muslim and he had very negative views of a Christins way of life and our beliefs. I spoke of the differences between Jesus and his relegion leaders. Could this have something to do with it? Please help cause I have dreams almost everynite and they are so real that at times is frightning.

View user profile http://www.godcangodwillgoddid.vpweb.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top