KMart, Beds, and Hair Cuts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KMart, Beds, and Hair Cuts

Post by lola21st on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:06 pm

I had a dream that my family and I went shopping. We were walking through the store and I recognized it as a KMart. The thing that stood out is that some departments were in separate rooms rather than aisles. My mother said she was going to the linens section and my sons and I were strolling the aisles. I recognized someone that I used to go to high school with and while I didn't approach him and he didn't recognize me I noticed his hair because he had the same hair cut as he had in high school and his cowlick stood out. We walked to another department and saw a classmate of my older son's and spoke to her. Afterwards, we were looking for my mother and she was in the bedding department which was in a room. She was asleep on one of the beds and had a scarve tied around her head like the one she wears to bed to protect her hair when she sleeps. I guess she was literally testing out one of the beds because the lights were out in the department and she was going to go back to sleep, she wasn't ready to go. I decided to go to the barber's so that I could get my younger son's hair cut so we left the store and were walking over a bridge to a street intersection. A police car (it was actually a station wagon) was coming towards us and parked about a half block in front of us then I woke up....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KMart, Beds, and Hair Cuts

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:45 am

Hi Lurdys! I'm sending you a PM about this.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top