Dream Of Possession?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Of Possession?

Post by henry on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:54 pm

I recently met a nice girl and we have gotten along very well, She told me that she used to go to a Christian Church but that she had been very disappointed because of how some of the Church Members Acted and that she Had stopped going.

I then on 11-26-09 at the wee hours of the morning had the following dream: It started with me at an unknown place with this girl and the girl was hugging me from behind while we where talking to other people then it instantly progressed to me been at her house and me going her next door neighbors to assist a couple with a Possessed girl, when I entered the home I saw the woman conducting the Exorcism look out the door of the room where the possessed girl was, I could hear the Girl Yelling and changing her voice but as I was going to enter the room to assist them The Girls Voice Changed completely into a deep man's voice that said WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME! In the dream I became scared and walked out of the home like a coward, I got into my car and drove to the back of the home were I saw The possessed girl's Mother opening the back door and dumping a 5 gallon bucket full of vomit from the possessed girl.

This dream has really bothered me and I need for someone to help me Interpret the dream...Do I stay away from the girl or does satan don't want me near her because I will witness to her ? Help what's Happening?

Thank You!

henry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Of Possession?

Post by philip10 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 pm

hey henry how i can help some way

u said that the girl had gotten disappointed because of how some of the Church Members Acted in what way did they act to start off with was it bad manners are was it things manifestin

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by henry on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Some Of The Church Members Beginning With Aunt Whom She lived With Acted With Bad Manners. Gave Her A Bad Witness!

I hope you can help me because this Dream is really bothering me!

henry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:23 pm

it ask u why are u BOTHERING ME because it knows who u are just as the girl chase and annoy paul b4 he dealt with it they no who u are always if u walk with god. the girl was huggin u which means i think she thinks its safer with u that standin by herself. when u walked into the room when that was happenin it turned its attention to u not the person doin the task which means it was more worried about u than the woman. which is a good thing to say u were scared and walked out like a coward i wouldnt worry about 9 out of ten christians would have legged it. am just a few questions are u baptised with the holy spirit have u seen these things b4 in real life are dreams

i think u can help here with prayer for this area

i wait for ue reply

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by henry on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Makes Sense what you have told me, And On me seen real live possessions? the answer is yes I have and yes I have received the HOLY SPIRIT.
But on me leaving the room, that really bothers me because I have had countless Possession Dreams & I have always confronted the evil spirit and cast it out in the name of JESUS CHRIST, some were simple and others were a battle.

Awaiting for your reply, Thanks!

henry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Henry~ My advice to you, would be pray, pray and pray some more!!!! From what I've read contained in your dream, you know as well as I do that you can't fight no battle with a passive attitude, even if feelings are involved. I've been a Minister for many of a yrs. and have witnessed possession and took part. Ask the Lord to show you what kind of spirt this is, so you can confront it and call it out by name, therefore you will have the upper-hand. Encourage yourself in the Lord. Spit, polish and shine your armor up! Get ready spiritualy. Remember, greater is he that is in me than he that is in the word. Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is, Hallajah!!!!!!!!! I smell Victory...comming in the front door, and the loser going out the back. Stand your ground, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:29 am

have to agree with halo nice 1 mate. yep u can ask what type of spirit it is and command it to tell u in jesus name. think maybe on this perharps u went out of the room because u arent ready for this task yet and u knew it

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:52 am

Some Jews who went around driving out evil spirits tried to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who were demon-possessed. They would say, "In the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, I command you to come out." 14Seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, were doing this. 15(One day) the evil spirit answered them, "Jesus I know, and I know about Paul, but who are you?" 16Then the man who had the evil spirit jumped on them and overpowered them all. He gave them such a beating that they ran out of the house naked and bleeding.
Ask the Lord before you engage in this battle,
Fast and pray.
The Lord will give you the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:02 am

mbstudent,
That EXACT verse of scripture came to my mind as well.

Henry,
I have to agree with mbstudent. You definately need to fast and pray to receive instructions BEFORE you confront this spirit because I honestly believe that's why of all the dreams you say you've had concerning possessions; this is the only one you walked away from.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top