GOD VISION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GOD VISION

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:05 am

;This morning, Thanksgiving morning 2009... as I was waking up I saw a large man dressed in leopard skin looking through my front door window.....and I was terrified.

About three years ago I had a God dream...that I took my daughter in to town and all the streets and even the trees were covered in leapard skin...

I Know it is prophetic but I do not know the meaning behind it....If you get a clear word from God please share....thank you.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GOD VISION

Post by Christa on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:02 am

Linda, I think I have the interpretation of your dream.

The terms "leopard skin" are used to describe symptoms of skin disorders or diseases. The disease "Onchocerciasis," more commonly known as "River Blindness" describes legions that occur in people (more commonly men and the elderly) as "leopard skin." It's an infectious skin disease caused from black flies that breed in local rivers. This disease is systematic and it can cause blindness in people. It is a rare disease.

The spots on the leopards are called rosettes and they vary by region. In certain areas the spots are square in other areas they're circular. Some people in New Zealand have a disorder called Leopard Syndrome, which is hereditary. The freckles are darker and some are much larger than freckles. This skin disorder is also rare.

I believe there is some rare epidemic that started happening in your town 3 years ago and it's getting ready to come knock on your door. I'm thinking it's physical and it has something to do with the skin and discoloration. I thought for a moment that the terms "River Blindness" may mean that there's an epidemic in your neighborhood where people are metaphorically blind to God's truth, but it's too early to tell that. However, it's closer to home now and is a bigger threat than it was before. It was in the town, but it's now a really large threat to those in your home (large man at your window). It has not entered your home however.

Now is the time not to worry, but to start the covering.....pleading the blood of Jesus over your house and those in it...putting the "blood of the Lamb" over your doorposts so that the threat will pass by your household.....asking the Holy Spirit to come. Threats can be big and scary, but our God can stop the hand of anything evil that tries to enter into our temples. I'll be praying for you guys. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 am

I agree with what Christa just said
I believe there is some rare epidemic that started happening in your town 3 years ago and it's getting ready to come knock on your door. I'm thinking it's physical and it has something to do with the skin and discoloration. I thought for a moment that the terms "River Blindness" may mean that there's an epidemic in your neighborhood where people are metaphorically blind to God's truth, but it's too early to tell that. However, it's closer to home now and is a bigger threat than it was before. It was in the town, but it's now a really large threat to those in your home (large man at your window). It has not entered your home however.

Now is the time not to worry, but to start the covering.....pleading the blood of Jesus over your house and those in it...putting the "blood of the Lamb" over your doorposts so that the threat will pass by your household.....asking the Holy Spirit to come. Threats can be big and scary, but our God can stop the hand of anything evil that tries to enter into our temples. I'll be praying for you guys. God bless you.

, I saw your post yesterday, but I declined to answer before I had meditated on it. When I thought of leopards, I thought "a religious system that is rising up out of the children of men"

Revelation 13:2
[ The Beast out of the Sea ] And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

Daniel 7:6
"After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

Jeremiah 5:6
Therefore a lion from the forest will attack them, a wolf from the desert will ravage them, a leopard will lie in wait near their towns to tear to pieces any who venture out, for their rebellion is great and their backslidings many.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:22 pm

Hi Linda, I heard this entire chapter quoted today, and I thought about you. It's a beautiful psalm, full of power:

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust." 3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked. 9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge- 10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways; 12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. 13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Wow Christa...Did you ever read the Psalm 91 story that I posted about 3 weeks ago? entitled: No Harm Shall Befall You-It is really neat that you shared this psalm with me. I read the posting from the prayers that you actully heard and that so blessed me. God is doing some powerful things on this earth....powrful.
Its like the spirit just cant stand to be held in anymore...its longing so longing for everything to be all it can be. Its like there is no words really to explain it but I feel it in the spirit....God bless you Christa...Bless us all with hinds feet in high places.....Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:03 am

Thanks again Christa...i will continue to pray. and God bless you sister!!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:38 pm

I wanted to list the manifestation of this dream. I didnt understand until a bit later that the leopard skin represented persia, which is all basically Islam, and the Busting into my front door- the front porch I have learned from this site, is something about to happen (as the back porch or yard, something that has already happened or is done, accomplished) and My home, I live in California but was born in Detroit, as both sets of grandparents raised thier families there, Detroit is representative of my home. This dream was a prophetic warning about this story that took place on Thanksgiving day last year.
The news story : December 2009 Detroit terror attack: how the 'bomber' tried to blow Flight 253 ...Dec 26, 2009 ... The aircraft lights had dimmed, most of the 278 passengers had fastened their seat belts, and

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:22 pm

and?

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:13 pm

oops, I was cut and pasting a news site....be right back...lol

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 pm

I couldnt find the original newspaper that I first tried to download, but I have the story from another report.
Jump to: navigation, search
Northwest Airlines Flight 253
Flight 253 was moved to an isolated area just after it landed in Detroit.
Incident summary
Date December 25, 2009
Type Attempted bombing
Site Approaching Romulus, Michigan, United States
42°12′29″N 83°21′22″W / 42.208°N 83.356°W / 42.208; -83.356Coordinates: 42°12′29″N 83°21′22″W / 42.208°N 83.356°W / 42.208; -83.356
Passengers 279[1]
Crew 11[1]
Injuries 3
Fatalities 0
Survivors 290 (all)
Aircraft type Airbus A330-323E
Operator Northwest Airlines
Tail number N820NW
Flight origin Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Destination Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
Northwest Airlines Flight 253
Incident
Aftermath
Reactions
Perpetrators
Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab
Anwar al-Awlaki
Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
v • d • e
Northwest Airlines Flight 253 was an international passenger flight from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol in Amsterdam, Netherlands, to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport in Romulus, Michigan, United States. The flight was the target of a failed al-Qaeda bombing attempt on Christmas Day, December 25, 2009, in which a passenger tried to set off plastic explosives sewn to his underwear. There were 290 people on board the plane, which was operated by Northwest Airlines.

The suspected bomber in the "Christmas Day bombing attempt"[2] was 23-year-old Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who had concealed plastic explosives in his underwear but failed to detonate them properly, resulting in flames and popping noises. A Dutch passenger, Jasper Schuringa, tackled and restrained him as others put out the fire. Abdulmutallab was then handcuffed while the pilot safely landed the plane. In all, three people were injured: Abdulmutallab, Schuringa, and one other passenger. Upon landing in Detroit, Abdulmutallab was arrested and taken to a hospital for treatment of his burns. On December 28, 2009, Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) claimed responsibility for the attempted bombing. On January 6, 2010, a federal grand jury indicted Abdulmutallab on six criminal charges, including attempted use of a weapon of mass destruction and attempted murder.

Reports indicated that the U.S. had received intelligence regarding a planned attack by a Yemen-based Nigerian man, and it is now believed that Anwar al-Awlaki, a senior al-Qaeda member based in Yemen, participated in planning the attack. While describing security measures taken by U.S. and foreign governments in the immediate aftermath of the attack, U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano, stated that "once the incident occurred, the system worked." However, she also cited "the actions of the passengers and the crew on this flight" to show "why that system is so important."[3] After heavy criticism, she stated the following day that the system "failed miserably", this time referring to the fact that Abdulmutallab had been able to board the flight with an explosive device.[4] U.S. President Barack Obama called the U.S.'s failure to prevent the bombing attempt "totally unacceptable", and ordered an investigation.[5] On April 6, 2010, it was reported that President Obama had authorized the targeted killing of al-Awlaki.
from the free Encyclopedia, Wicapedia

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm

In the dream they (Persia or a symbol of Islam) was trying to "break in" even at the very door (of America, of my home where I grew up, "Detroit")....and the widow in my front door that I could see the guy through I am learning seeing through a window is that this is something that will happen.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:26 am

wow thanks Linda for that! I'm glad I got the rest of it.

So it was a warning dream, call to prayer you think?

THis is awesome stuff. thumbs

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:28 pm

Yes is was a call to action to pray_ and I prayed before I knew what exactly God was doing (that is usually the case), God has done this before Katrina, 9/11/ and before the underground bombings in England and many more, with my family just two weeks ago God gave me a dream that there was going to be a wreck/ two Thursdays ago, and I prayed and within 24 hours a close friend and my sister both were involved in serious car accidents, I feel really fortunate and I have learned to pay attention to my dreams.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 pm

i once saw an angel (in my minds eye) waving me on the side of a road to pray on my way to work one morning. On the way back, just opposite where i saw the angel, a lady had driven her car into a tree. She was on drugs and her daughter was in the back seat. The mother died on impact and the daughter walked out with only a scratch. Sad but this really taught me to pay attention to angels and yes like you say, we should pay attention to our dreams too.

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:25 am

I am learning to pray for God's divine will in every situation, when I was younger I just marvelled at all things that God was doing, and missed a lot of opportunities to intercede for others...

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top