What's the Meaning of this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's the Meaning of this?

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:22 pm

I have a lot of dreams where a person in my dream is one person and then they turn into another person. I also have dreams where it's like two dreams in one...I'm in one setting and then it's like the dream switches over to another setting, but with the same general theme to the dream.

I hope this makes sense...does anyone have any thoughts to why this happens????? thinking :huh:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's the Meaning of this?

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:25 pm

yes. example. I had a dream of a guy in high school whos name was Win. Im serious his name was Win. He bought this house for me that he had totally redone the inside of. I was so happy about it and shocked that he'd done all that for me. But i was looking around for my husband. At the end of the dream he turned in to my husband and we were so happy we were looking in each others eyes crying.
The guys name in the dream was the actual symbol. My husband was a "winner". What ended up happening was we found a house to rent where the landlord totally had redone the inside of the house. The house in my dream looked just like our house now with hardwood floors and everything.

in a recent dream of mine i opened a cabinet filled with canned food and space. IT ended up turning into my mothers attic. God was telling me He would provide a place for us in higher ground. Which was confirmation from a dream my husband had. Sometimes when that happens you need to look for the symbols along with the context of the dream. make sense?
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Yes it does...I amazed at he example you used because my dream was about a house as well, but I went to a little small house and a lady was trying to rent it for $990/month. This lady turned into one of my former co-workers Deanne. She took me to this HUGE tri-level house and was showing me around the place. I started running around the house and naming what the rooms were going to be. I remember seeing the price of the house and it was $69/month (SUPER LOW)

I wasn't sure why the lady with the little expensive house turned into Deanne...someone I haven't seen in AGES and barely knew. Maybe I will look up the meaning of her name since she's probably the symbol to the dream. Hmmmmm!

THANK YOU!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:07 am

I was just going to say that the two people can resemble eachother. Sometimes even, a person turning into someone else could mean just that: "changing/morphing" into another person (seeming different). You just have to look at the context of the dream (but I think that my sis Daph hit the nail moreso on the head!!)
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 am

Desiree,

Can that also mean that the person can be changing into another person.....themselves I mean....Like they are changing from one part of their lives into a new person in their lives? Does that make any sense?

Thanks,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:50 am

That does make sense Connie! It would all depend on your feelings in the dream--I would personally believe so. I definitely look at it as "changing". that's a good point you made as well
smooches
desiree flower

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:13 am

Thanks! Don't tell anyone but some of this is finally starting to make sense.

YIKES!

LOL

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:44 pm

lol! you're fine with me gal!!
p.s I'm not far behind you!!
smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Hmmmm....the first lady in the dream is someone I DO NOT know NOR have I ever seen and she was renting out her house. This lady turned into Deanne who ended up showing me a house much bigger and for less money. Desiree are you saying that the woman could be a form of Deanne? I'm not sure if I would know that now since I haven't seen her in such a long time. Maybe this is one of those dreams that won't make since until it manifests.

thinking :huh:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top