Window, two bodies, two birds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Window, two bodies, two birds

Post by nubava on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:01 pm

I had this very unpleasant dream which I want to share with you, my first reaction to it was - it's a nightmare

I was standing in front of the window (it was my late grandmotherís kitchen) and I saw a bird lying behind the closed window. It seemed to me that the bird had hit the window and died. I couldnít tell what kind of bird it was; it had grey, white feathers. Then I saw another spot on the window and I saw the second bird. And between them there was the third bird, it was alive and it was black. Then I approached the window and saw two ambulances opposite my grandmotherís windows, there was a playground, right there. I thought something had happened if those ambulances were there, I guess I saw the doctors around two bodies which where covered in white blanket (I am not sure in this part).
Then I saw a man lying near me, that man looked fat, his stomach was big and full and his mouth was strange. He seemed to be sleeping. First I thought that man was my father, and then he looked like a guy from my former workplace. There was another person with us who drew a line from his neck to his stomach, trying to show something.
Then I saw that the black bird was eating those two birds. I saw the blood of those birds. I opened the window to make this stop and that black bird turned into my sister, I told her to stop and she told me not to disturb her as she was eating the best parts of those birds the neck and the soft parts of the breast.

Then I woke up, I can say I was scared, the dream was very unpleasant to me, my heart was beating very fast.

Last edited by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Window, two bodies, two birds

Post by GoldenEagle on Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:15 am

Forst of all, sweetie, I hope you feel a bit better after having such a horrible dream... they can be very disturbing. Sometimes things we see in dreams are things we see through binoculars: we can see them, but we aren't close enough by for them to touch us. You're totally safe.

There seems to eb alot in this dream relating to your family and your childhood, and purity and evil (white and black).

A kitchen can represent the heart: what might yor grandmother's kitchen represent? What was at the heart iof your relationship with her? Just a thought.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rbarnett on Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:27 am

The window represents vision and/or insight. You have been allowed to see what is happening from the inside out. Your grandmother's kitchen indicates family heritage/lineage. Birds can be messengers, But, the black bird is one of prey waiting on the death of the other two. The position of the 3rd bird (black) indicates that it is standing in the way or the cause of something between the other two birds. Ambulance a reflection on the spiritual symbolism in the natural. Two white birds dies, two dead bodies covered by blankets. The man is a deception. Things/people ar not always what they appear to be. They change to become what you want them to be or meet your need so they gain your trust. The line from the neck to stomach demsonstrats the connection between what we say and what we do. A tree is known by the fruit it bears. As I read the part of your dream this scripture immediately came into my spirit: Matthew 15:16-20 16"Are you still so dull?" Jesus asked them. 17"Don't you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.' 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what make a man 'unclean'; but eating with unwashed hands does not make him 'unclean.' The black bird indicates a person waiting and taking advantage of the demise of the other two birds. This bird is a scavenger bc it's feast off the carcass, but let someone else do the dirty work. Neck supports the body. It also houses the larynx (voice). This bird ate that which gave the person support and a voice to silence and destabilize them. The balck bird ate those parts that help comfort and enable the other birds to help and interact with others. Be watchful and ask God to reveal who the people are and what you need to know/do.

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 am

Thanks for your posts, I will be definitelly praying to see this dream as even after reading the posts I don't have the clear understaning. I have never had such dreams

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:38 pm

Golden Eagle, I see my grandmother's place in my dreams very often. My grandmother and grandfather passed away and no one leaves in that house at the moment.
For me this place is a place always filled with love and care and my family spent very good days there, especially my sister and I.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top