Dream about difficulties at work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about difficulties at work

Post by The Lord Is My Shepherd on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:52 pm

I dreamt that I was having difficulties at work and not being treated right. I raised a complaint and sent off a letter about the issue. It took a while to get a response. By the time someone responded to me I had been dismissed. The response was an apology and it also contained a cheque. When I received this I also thought maybe I should also complain about the way I have been dismissed and probably this will result in the same thing.

Can anyone help me with this dream through the guidance of the holy spirit.

God Bless flower

The Lord Is My Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about difficulties at work

Post by The Lord Is My Shepherd on Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:41 am

I have some further thoughts on this I have an appeal case and a grievance case goin on at work. I believe that the Lord is showing me through this dream that he is with me and I must not fear that the outcome will be victorious in Jesus name.

What the devil meant for evil he will turn around for good.

The battle is not your it is the Lords. Stand still and and see the salvation of the Lord.

I would like to have any thoughts that anyone may have on this dream. I look forward to hearing from you.

God Bless flower

The Lord Is My Shepherd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:16 am

I do not have an interpretation but I would like to pray about this....

Father,

In the name of Jesus I speak a word over aaweekes2....NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST HER WILL PROSPER.....The battle belongs to the Lord and is not ours...See I have engraved thee in the psalm of my hand, your walls are continually before me (Is 49:16)...I have plans for you, plans to prosper you, to give you a hope and a future, not plans to harm you...You are blessed in the city, blessed in the field, blessed when you come and when you go......you are REDEMMED from the hand of the enemy......what satan would use for evil, God will use for good....you are my child, my special treasure....I love you with an everlasting love.....Amen

Be encouraged aaweekes2....The Lord is your defense.

God bless and I will keep the matter in prayer,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top