Moving and Beds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving and Beds

Post by lola21st on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:22 am

I don’t remember all of the details of this dream but do recall that leading up to this point there was travel to Jamaica to a large beachside resort with individual units and a beautifully landscaped setting. I vaguely recall walking through the grounds and was admiring the beauty of the island on the way to another unit but I don’t remember if I was alone or with someone nor do I remember who I(we) were going to visit nor why.

The next scene was set after the Jamaica trip. We were in a large city but I don’t remember if it was in the US or overseas. In this dream, my ex-husband and I were married. (Whenever I dream of my ex-husband, we’re married again, I discover we’re married, and the rest of the dream is about how I’ll get out of being married to him.) This time we were on a tour of the city, touring the main street of the city (like Broadway in NYC, Michigan Ave. in Chicago, Sunset Blvd. in LA, the Champs Elysee in Paris, etc.) and we were with friends (some I recognized as indirect friends from a social circle we were a part of when we first moved out to California twenty years ago). I recall being on a an open train or bus that took us on the tour. We could get off and walk around then get back on and ride further along. I got mad at him because our son got lost while he was supposed to be watching him (in the dream he was a toddler but IRL he’s 13yrs).

Next scene we were in an apartment which apparently was ours in this city. The apartment needed cleaning so I was vacuuming. It was hard to get the carpet clean because as I vacuumed, more debris would come out of the carpet – I couldn’t tell if it was because the carpet was really dirty or because the vacuum wasn’t strong enough to suck up the dirt. My mother was there and commented on how dirty the carpet was and I got mad at her for stating the obvious – I felt bad enough that the apartment was dirty, it was frustrating trying to get it clean because there was a lot of dirt to get up, so I felt like she wasn’t helping matters, she wasn’t being supportive, just stating the obvious. I decided that I was going to find a new apartment and leave my ex. I talked to him about moving in general and he agreed. Once I found a new apartment, I planned to tell him that I was moving and that he wouldn’t be joining me. I did find a new one and was in the middle of telling him that he couldn’t come with me and that I would be divorcing him when the scene faded out.

Next scene I was observing my younger son’s father. I just remember a stack of huge bed size metal trays and each one contained an inflatable air mattress that was deflated. Each tray also had controls attached to the side that controlled the mattress – one button inflated the bed when you pushed it, another raised the top end so someone in the bed would be able to sit up and have back support, another button raised the bottom end so that someone in the bed could raise their legs. It seemed like he was counting how many he had as he’d be using them for his clients/patients.

End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moving and Beds

Post by dreamster on Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 am

hi lurdys,,um tha carpet cleaning stiks out 2 me hmm,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:21 pm

do u think some issuses hav been sweept unda tha carpet???

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top