car , old van , new suv ...REPOST...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

car , old van , new suv ...REPOST...

Post by Monique on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:59 pm

I was in my moms backyard and had pulled the car up to get things out and it was night I went to back door and used the key to get in and she was laying sleep on the floor and she rose and said something about us getting there then . Then I put the baby down and he was sitting on the floor beside her playing with her hair on the floor and it was long and then I looked outside and saw the drivers door was open and was thinking I need to go close the door and the cut the car off i think. I walked out the door and looked back and I saw those big silver forks stuck in the side of the door. Then I saw a older van pulling away and it wasnt a car anymore and there was no one in it . I am looking as the van was driving toward the fence in the back yard turned into a new like suv it was when it was going over the fence in the yard the 2 front wheels was up over the fence I was calling for mom I looked she was coming walking back there from in the house i could see her coming but she didn't come out and then it went over into the field in back pasture. I was looking through the back window and didn't see anyone driving it was driving itself and I was looking and looking then I saw a head as the suv was turning right he was coming back toward the house and the suv was gone. The fence was gone also.

This other person he was walking by where the fence was . He doesnt look like the one that was driving back in the suv. I was asking him what is wrong and I was going toward him he was moving forward like he was trying to get away from me. I saw a table by the fence and it had a like real small table grill and it charcole in it and it caught on fire (it was already on fire when I saw it )by itself and then I saw some water trying to put it out . I got the water out off the ground and put the fire out . This guy was looking at me and looked comfused that i was walking up to him saying what is wrong and he went to talk and he made a weird sound with his mouth and it didn't look like he had lips when he went to speak . He made a very loud weird sound and then was about to wake up I heard like a child voice say when ma was pregnant she spoke( something to me it was good like blessings or something like that it was a positive thing). I can't remember .

I woke up

I don't no if the end was that is what she did for me or what

imma ask her

Last edited by Monique on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REPOST:)

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: car , old van , new suv ...REPOST...

Post by Monique on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:14 pm

I was in my moms backyard and had pulled the car up to get things out and it was night I went to back door and used the key to get in and she was laying sleep on the floor and she rose and said something about us getting there then . Then I put the baby down and he was sitting on the floor beside her playing with her hair on the floor and it was long and then I looked outside and saw the drivers door was open and was thinking I need to go close the door and the cut the car off i think. I walked out the door and looked back and I saw those big silver forks stuck in the side of the door. Then I saw a older van pulling away and it wasnt a car anymore and there was no one in it . I am looking as the van was driving toward the fence in the back yard turned into a new like suv it was when it was going over the fence in the yard the 2 front wheels was up over the fence I was calling for mom I looked she was coming walking back there from in the house i could see her coming but she didn't come out and then it went over into the field in back pasture. I was looking through the back window and didn't see anyone driving it was driving itself and I was looking and looking then I saw a head as the suv was turning right he was coming back toward the house and the suv was gone. The fence was gone also.

This other person he was walking by where the fence was . He doesnt look like the one that was driving back in the suv. I was asking him what is wrong and I was going toward him he was moving forward like he was trying to get away from me. I saw a table by the fence and it had a like real small table grill and it charcole in it and it caught on fire (it was already on fire when I saw it )by itself and then I saw some water trying to put it out . I got the water out off the ground and put the fire out . This guy was looking at me and looked comfused that i was walking up to him saying what is wrong and he went to talk and he made a weird sound with his mouth and it didn't look like he had lips when he went to speak . He made a very loud weird sound and then was about to wake up

I heard this before I woke up.

I heard like a child voice say when ma was pregnant she spoke( something to me it was good like blessings or something like that it was a positive thing). I can't remember .

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top