With dreams including this one that I posted on the three cups.. Question??!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

With dreams including this one that I posted on the three cups.. Question??!!

Post by shofar on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Have those of you who have had dreams, have you ever had one that seemed to have multilevel meanings?? Is that possible?? Sorta like possibly layered in meaning??

IN HIS RIGHT HAND!!!

Ann

Last edited by shofar on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to clarify the subject line)

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: With dreams including this one that I posted on the three cups.. Question??!!

Post by usemeLord on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:03 pm

Of course. God is amazingly multi leveled. one that sticks out meant something to my life in one level , to the city I dreamed about on another level and to my friend who was also in the dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: With dreams including this one that I posted on the three cups.. Question??!!

Post by shofar on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:05 pm

God is amazing.. that there is no doubt about!! Which is really an understatement!!! The question is then, with this in mind, there then would thus be possibly more then one level of interpretation for certain dreams.. another words deeper meanings for perhaps some dreams.. On the surface perhaps one and then other levels of meanings and interpretations???

Anyone who has the gift of interpretation.. please your more then welcome to add to this if you would?? This is important for understanding why I sense at times that my dreams have other deeper meanings to them.

Thank you for any help on this.. :)

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

usemeLord wrote:Of course. God is amazingly multi leveled. one that sticks out meant something to my life in one level , to the city I dreamed about on another level and to my friend who was also in the dream.

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi Ann -

Yes, dreams from the Lord will often have multiple layers of meanings. Symbols as well may have dual meanings but will still line up with the overall meaning(s) of the dream. I have had dreams that have answered several questions within the same dream...and some pieces of the dream were meant for the present (to be understood and acted on) while other pieces are meant to be understood at a later date (long or short term)....it's a very awesome thing that God does to communicate with us!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Ok, this does answer a great many questions then..

There have been many dreams that I have had with far and short term timings to them... and also layers of meaning within the context of the dream.. which were all biblically based, that I knew for sure were totally from God. Also in some of my dreams, it seems that it is multidimensional as in both the physical/natural and spiritual manifestation of coming to pass, both short term and long term.

At some point when things slow up for me, I'll continue to share some of these dreams.

Also could you share and example of a dream that you have had like this so I can also see how you are speaking on this??

Thank you so much for answering this question for me as this was very important. Have noticed that some of my dreams, there has been more then one interpretation for them.. Knowing that both interpretations were correct.. So then this is common then??

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

lola21st wrote:Hi Ann -

Yes, dreams from the Lord will often have multiple layers of meanings. Symbols as well may have dual meanings but will still line up with the overall meaning(s) of the dream. I have had dreams that have answered several questions within the same dream...and some pieces of the dream were meant for the present (to be understood and acted on) while other pieces are meant to be understood at a later date (long or short term)....it's a very awesome thing that God does to communicate with us!

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top