Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

I Never Thought This Would Happen To Me

i think it was last August when I started accessing this web site...and I have never belonged to a "group" before, at least not online...so i wasn't expecting it when i started to fall in love with my brothers and sisters in christ. God has so blessed me with Mia's site and meeting you all. I have a buzy lifei have 8 children `13 grand children a full time job as a life coach and I am gone three evenings a week for other endeavors...but I so look forward to coming to this site and eating the word of God on this site and distributing the word of God and learning more about understanding dreams and caring and praying for the other brothers and sisters here...thanks all of you who have acknowledged my posts and cared for me by your thoughts and encouragement. God Bless you all. You are awesome, but what would i have expected...you have the living God within you!!!! love in Christ Jesus.....Linda Irish

Luv you. I feel the same way about this site. We need you here desperately....a real live "life coach" who is anointed!!!!! I'm going to read all of your posts from here on out!

Hi Linda,

I feel exactly the same way. I usually welcome people with this. I pray you are as blessed here as I am. And I mean it.

God bless,

Connie

I just want to say it again....I LOVE THIS SITE!!!! Mia...my experiences in coming here and my enjoyment and learning experiences here have truly blesssed me....thank you!!!

AAAAwwwwweeeee!!!! This was nice to read again!!! And it is my birthday in 4 1/2 hours, Yoo Hoo!!!! What a nice birthday present to re-read these nice posts and reflect on the last year and a half on Mias site....you all have definately enriched my life!!! & Thank You Mia!!!!!

YAY!!! Happy Birthday Linda happy birthday 5

I really needed to re-read your post too. I didn't realize that I need to let go of my husband's gaming (which I am so jealous of...).
God has been working on me with a lot of stuff all at the same time and I can see that He has progressed me and I am ready to add another challenge! :hallelujah: AMEN

Wow...praise God Hinds feet, that is awesome. I am learning how to honor my husband. I thought I was...but God is showing me that real honor goes deeper than I had imagined. Thank God for His grace...!!!

Thank you both for the birthday wishes...<(*_*)>

It's tough isn't it!?

Sometimes when I think about it I will thank God that my husband despises his gaming and W.O.W. and that it makes him sick to think about it!! rofl
But, I try not to mention it anymore and I don't let it stop me from my God given ministry of being a wife. I used to refuse to do anything for him because of his gaming. I would hold it over his head for ANYTHING he would accuse me of.
It's all part of this forgiveness thing that God has got me doing.
My husband is a lot less argumentative now and doesn't pick fights nearly as much anymore, even more willing to get off the computer!

My challenge was to be "accepting" of the several "surprize" purchases of run down firetrucks...(yes real firetrucks) that my husband brings home occasionally, (that someone was selling for a really good deal, or that he traded for) and be supportive as he parks them in front of our home..(in a little subdivision). I was so upset about it at first that I could almost feel steam coming out of my ears....but I am much much better now...praise God

lol! I don't know why men do those kinds of things. My husband wanted to buy an OLD German VolksWagen Bug and fix it up, when we were in Germany... It was some fad at the hangar at the time. The fads never seized, the next one I remember he actually did do was buy a gas powered RC car, which, the other soldiers bought too...

I enjoy the memories now, but it was stressful at the time. I don't think I will ever enjoy the memories of his time spent with computer games.