Young Woman Loses Breathing Tube In Dream...help please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Young Woman Loses Breathing Tube In Dream...help please

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:05 am

Please help me if you can....Dream: Life Threatening struggle with Air Tube

I am in a large two story home, it is a type of a residential home where the disabled or elderly are being taken care of. I am visiting. I am upstairs and it is loud with so many people…it is crowded. I can hear it sounds like somewhere across the room someone sounds like they are struggling to breath. I can hear it but everyone else is oblivious.. My eyes start to search the room to see where the sound is coming from and I see a young woman n a bed she is making noises and her arms are flailing about. I run over to see what is going on and she is mouthing to me to put in her breathing tube…somehow it has fallen behind the bed and she cant reach it…it appears as if she is not able to move but her arms a little….now as I struggle to find the air tube…she is gasping for breath and whispering to me…please hurry. I am struggling to find it…she looks like she is passing out , when all of a sudden someone, and attendant or maybe even a client comes up behind me and starts to give her violent cpr thrusts -but not at her heart - at her stomach ….I am too buzy finding the air tube to help the woman live…to stop the woman who is giving false assistance….and I finally find the other end of the air tube and quickly insert it…and the young woman begins to breathe…I am relieved and she is happy…I feel like I have saved her life because here no one is really taking care of her. Finally an attendent shows up and hauls off the woman who was trying to give cpr on the stomach…but the attendent never even checks on the patient. When they are gone,
The young patient she asks me if I have a scarf that she can have…(I notice that she is wearing a poka dot scarf on her bald head now as if maybe she is struggling with cancer) I tell her I have a few colorful scarfs with flowers and pretty colors and I will bring them to her. She seems happy with that and I wake up.

i am a born again Christian and God told me seven years ago that I would be writing about my experiences with God. through this web site i have been learning by leaps and bounds some of the ways that God uses dreams to talk to His children. Please if you have any Godly spirit led insight..to share with me thanks. Linda irish

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Young Woman Loses Breathing Tube In Dream...help please

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:09 pm

It sounds like a spiritual condition of yourself or someone you know.

am in a large two story home, it is a type of a residential home where the disabled or elderly are being taken care of. I am visiting. I am upstairs and it is loud with so many people…it is crowded.

the Upper Room (the body of Christ and it's members)

I can hear it sounds like somewhere across the room someone sounds like they are struggling to breath. I can hear it but everyone else is oblivious..

The Lord's discernment in you

My eyes start to search the room to see where the sound is coming from and I see a young woman n a bed she is making noises and her arms are flailing about.

you at the time you had the dream or someone you know or will know struggling spiritually (torn between flesh and Holy Spirit)

I run over to see what is going on and she is mouthing to me to put in her breathing tube…somehow it has fallen behind the bed and she cant reach it…

Faith has fallen behind the bed (Lord rest)

it appears as if she is not able to move but her arms a little….now as I struggle to find the air tube…she is gasping for breath and whispering to me…please hurry.

please hurry

I am struggling to find it…she looks like she is passing out , when all of a sudden someone, and attendant or maybe even a client comes up behind me and starts to give her violent cpr thrusts -but not at her heart - at her stomach …

Someone steps in like a false prophet with wrong advice to minister and it's not solving the problem

.I am too buzy finding the air tube to help the woman live…to stop the woman who is giving false assistance…

Continuing to build faith without stop of distraction

.and I finally find the other end of the air tube and quickly insert it…and the young woman begins to breathe…I am relieved and she is happy…

AMEN

I feel like I have saved her life because here no one is really taking care of her.

Finally an attendent shows up and hauls off the woman who was trying to give cpr on the stomach…but the attendent never even checks on the patient.

The devil came and got the other devil and left it alone

When they are gone,
The young patient she asks me if I have a scarf that she can have…(I notice that she is wearing a poka dot scarf on her bald head now as if maybe she is struggling with cancer) I tell her I have a few colorful scarfs with flowers and pretty colors and I will bring them to her. She seems happy with that and I wake up.

scarfs- I think of covenant. In biblical times when they made a covenant they would exchange the right shoe I believe. The exhange of clothing is one way promises were kept and made. Like the harlot took Simeon's stick and robe I believe when she got pregant to protect herself becasue he would not get her pregnant ( I think Simeon)

i am a born again Christian and God told me seven years ago that I would be writing about my experiences with God. through this web site i have been learning by leaps and bounds some of the ways that God uses dreams to talk to His children. Please if you have any Godly spirit led insight..to share with me thanks. Linda irish

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:44 pm

2 Corinthians 3:2-7 (New King James Version)

You are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read by all men; clearly you are
an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the
Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of
flesh, that is, of the heart.

And we have such trust through Christ toward God. Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God, who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.Glory of the New Covenant

You were acting as a minister of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit, because the letter kills, but the Spirit makes alive. You discern something that no one else is seeing. You are in a place where there is a desperate need for true ministry but those in charge are hirelings. They don't care and allow those who are misrepresenting Christ to injure them more through legalism. YOu don't have time to bring order, because your trying to save their life and that is all you can do. These are ministers who minister to the belly, they are carnal natured. -dee newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:49 pm

NeWine preach it girl

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:47 am

I recieved confirmation from God NeWine as I was reading God was annointing me in the Spirit. This Post was made initially quite some time ago, I was locked out of my account and had to open a new one last spring...but I finally did get my password to work, and I can see that this dream has come totally true, and manifest on two levels.

I was fired from my work On March 29 2010~ I was an instructor, a type of life coach for people with disabilities, and on St patricks day of this year, my client, an young woman, fell down and passed out requiring an abulance. Later in the day they discovered she had to have emergency surgery. The following day the company wanted me to pick up the woman from the hospital and leave her over night without care, at her home. She was congnitively impaired and like a small child.
The hospital reassured me that they had discussed this with the mother company and there would be a "care plan" set up for her. There would be a medical person there to care for her. but when I got my client home...the mother company then told me to leave her. I was not able to do this in good conscience and the hospital assured me that they would never allow this girl to go home without care,

I called the mother company to advocate for her and they refused to acknowledge that she was in any danger. I told them she could hardly stand and had a history of falling. I told them the hospital assured me she was not to be alone.

the mother company was angry at me for interfering. They told me to leave this client alone. Instead I gathered up a few friends and we took shifts on our own time to care for her. Then again, a couple of days later, they replaced me with someone else, and when I came by to visit her on my own time, she was red and swollen and hot to the touch, i was alarmed and I tried to persuade the new person who had replaced me to please take her in to emergency....but they werent convinced so I called the mother company again and said, please convince your new person to take our client to the emergency room. They did, but again they were angry with me and angry that I was interfering...this time she was diagnosed with Pnemonia, and had I not visited to check on her on my own she could have died. within ten days a pseudo investigation was done on me by the company and i was fired.

I am going to pray about this dream some more. This happended 8 months ago and God is showing me so much and teaching me so much. thank you for sharing. God Bless

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:49 am

I am a minister of the New covenant, I do take to heart the words of God. I so see the parable in the story for ministering to the Spirit, not only through the dream but in the real life experience that I just shared with you. thank You again, God Bless.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi Linda,

May you be blessed ten fold for providing the covering needed for one of His little ones without fear.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Thank you Piano...I can see both stories here, covering in the Lord and Covering in her care. I can see the story in the world in the choices in this world and i can see how that translates into the Spiritual reality as well. Thank you all for sharing.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top