Antother Tooth Dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Antother Tooth Dream!

Post by nubava on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:05 am

I was on a street when I saw one of my former bosses. He seemed to be happy when he saw me. So I went toward him to say hi as I hadnít seen him for a long period of time. But instead approaching me he circled me and approached, hugged me and wanted to kiss but I didnít want that. But he was still trying and eventually his tongue caught my right lower molar tooth. His tongue was sticky and I wanted him to take his it off my tooth but he wouldnít. And it started hurting and I felt pressure on my tooth and I was resisting it, trying to get rid of it but couldnít, even very small pieces of my tooth started to fall. Eventually I ran away.

Last edited by nubava on Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Antother Tooth Dream!

Post by Love's child on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:39 am

I replied to this entire dream what it meant and the enemy did not like it... it would not even post. I will be back to post it again and this time I will copy and paste it before I push send. LOL. Since it might take me some time in the meantime I am going to tell you to read 2 corinthians 10 2-6 because it is the solution to your dream.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:00 am

Your dream starts off with you walking down the street. That represents you walking down the right path, but then your former boss comes, which represents the enemy (who had control before you gave your life to Christ). The fact that you said the he seemed happy to see you and that you hadnít seen him in awhile says a lot. In this case it is a familiar spiritÖ it is spirit that you were familiar with at some point in your life, but it had been awhile since you encountered it. Since it was something familiar to you, you werenít guarded against it until you recognized what it was (which is why you didnít like the approach). The fact that the enemy circled you before approaching you makes me think this familiar spirit could be a spirit of witchcraft because it circled you first and circling is often a practice in witchcraft. The way the enemy tried to seduce you is key. The enemy used 2 different ways, the first way was trying to get close to you (hug) and the second is to try and create a covenant/emotional tie (kiss) with you.

The next part of your dream shows what area the enemy wants to attack and how. Tongue in this dream represents words and molar teeth are often called ďwisdom teethĒ and that is exactly what your molar tooth represents. The fact that it was on your right side lets you know that it is good, so the enemy is seeking to attack godly wisdom/the knowledge of God. Additionally the fact that your lower tooth was used is representing lowly/humble. So be very aware of this because the enemy always wants to bring pride into the pictureÖ without pride the enemy canít work (pride manifest in different ways self-pity/depression, arroganceÖ. Basically anything that focuses on self.) The reason why the tongue is sticky is because snakes have sticky tongues and the words are that of the enemy (the serpent). As the enemy keeps attacking the knowledge of God it begins to breakdown your tooth, which is an attack on your mind that breaks down the knowledge of God. You try to resist the enemy but the fact that you donít know how to confront the enemy causes you to run (which would put you in a place of bondage).

HOWEVER the answer to this dream is to learn how to confront the enemy and win this war. I know this is getting lengthy but I figure whatís the point of interpreting a dream and not tell the person how to fight back.

This is what you need to look out for:

Something from the past trying to reconnect with you, get close with you, and create and emotional relationship ( the enemy often uses other people)

Watch out for words/thoughts that come against the knowledge of God (that is a seducing spirit that will slowly try to break you down)

I admonish you that if someone is trying to reconnect something old of your past that you donít even give it a second thought. In the dream you resisted the enemy, but the scripture says submit to God, and resist the enemy and he will flee from you. It must be in that order. If the enemy begins to break down the knowledge of God and you try to resist the enemy without your mind being submitted to God you will have trouble. The key is to renew the spirit of your mind, through the reading of the Word. If you donít know the word you canít use the sword against the enemy.

Here is the answer:

ďI intend to be bold against some who think of us as if we walked according to the flesh, For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God to the pulling down of strongholds (thought patterns that donít agree with Godís word), casting down arguments and everything that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and being ready to punish all disobedience when your obedience is fulfilled.

Remember that when something comes that is against the knowledge of God you must deal with it IMMEDIATELY. You must confront it with the word of God (taking it captive) and speaking the word of God against it (bring it to obedience). That way you send the enemy running instead of you running because Godís word wonít return void. Spend time speaking/ praying the word.

Here are some scriptures to meditate on:

Ephesians 4:23, Romans 12:2,5 2 Corinthians 10:5 Proverbs 16:3 12:5 23:7 Philippians 4:8

GOD BLESS YOUÖ I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR TESTIMONY OF OVERCOMING THE ENEMY.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Love's Child, thanks for your post and don't worry about its lenght. This is so straight forward and what I needed. I need more time to chew it and will right back.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top