long glass coridoor with many doors leading out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

long glass coridoor with many doors leading out.

Post by cacb on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Hi,
Please advise if you can.I have been having some difficulties in my Church and I am considering leaving.
I am still there at present because I am responsible for the Praise and Worship Team and the current co-ordinator is away till late December.I am also a liitle hesitant because of the many relationships built over the time I have been there etc.
I had a dream recently that I was with some members of the Praise Team in a room and I was relaxed and happy.I was lying on the table on my tummy with my feet up.
There was a man in the room with us with a very white shirt and I felt very drawn to him,I could not see his face but I thought he was one of the leaders in my Church.
He walked out of the room and I looked at him and wanted to follow him out.
In the next scene, we were in a school building and I was out in the coridoor.It was a glass coridoor with many doors all along it.
I noticed there were people in the classes behind me learning but I was standing near the first door.
A lady came and said to me "we have had a meeting and have been asked to open these doors."
She opened the first door and put a stone there.
I wanted to go out because the building was very stuffy and the doors had been closed a long time,but I just stood there.That was how the dream ended.I just wonder if it relates to my Church situation.
Thanks.

cacb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: long glass coridoor with many doors leading out.

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Cacb~ It is obvious that you have great concerns about the current situation that is as hand. However, when our concerns becomes worries it is only then that we have went to far in our thinking, since it is a sin, okay. In our daily walk we often find ourselve in places....{ indifference, fear, turmoil, etc} thus, all these matters hold a common a ground...guidance in time of ''decision'' .....When we dont know what to do ''peace be steal" (stood there)...stay in that place till you are certain as what the father wont's of you. I believe you have prayed several sincere prayer's concerning the circumstances of leadership, direction and decisions, but due to the fact that you don't wont to be out of the father's will, this is a good thing, we no longer make decisions for self anymore since the Father aperhinded us, Amen...He surley did say to put him first in ''all things'' and all these other things shall added unto you. It seems as if there are those who have litterly placed stumbling blocks before you {stone}, we war not against flesh and blood, but against princeapalities of the air, pray for those spirits that are working in them against you, and then stand back and watch the Lord's handi-work, Amen. I also feel like the man in the dream is your ''leader'', Jesus Christ...letting you know that his promises still stand pertainig to his word with his drowing spirit that is very present in whatever situation we find ourselves in, He will never leave you or forsake you, look to the left nor the right, but keep your eyes fixed upon him. I will be waiting upon receipt to hear from you, that all is well, due to Faith.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Cacb,

I can be touched by what you are going through because I am in the SAME situation you are in, but the only difference is, I know that I'm leaving my current church.

The last part of the dream where the lady put the stone at the door, does that mean the stone was blocking your way of exiting? Or was the stone holding the door open? The fact that the door had to be opened because it was stuffy means something. It seems as though the door has been opened for you, but your indecisiveness is causing you to stand in one place.

I SO understand your dilemna of being torn on whether to stay based on the relationships, because I found myself there as well. My desire to step away from legalism and man's doctrine out weighed my desire for the relationships. I realized that I could continue with those relationships outside of me belonging to the church. Allow peace to reign in your heart because it's your inner compass on which way to go (Colossians 3:15)

Blessings to you!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cacb on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Thank you both for responding.Just to clarify,the stone was holding the door open,not blocking my way.
God bless.

cacb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:02 pm

This scripture comes to mind...please pray Cacb because I believe God is REALLY speaking to you in this dream.

"See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame." (1 Peter 2:6)

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top