Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christa

You guys....I think I might have a blood disorder.

I've been in pain for most of the morning. I don't have health insurance, and no money at this time. I don't want to go to the emergency room because county hospital will have me wait a minimum of 7 hours. I can't do that with a 2 year old. I don't want to name any illnesses.....however, the pains resemble that of someone who has endometriosis, where progesterone levels are depleting and estrogen levels raise. This works a number on the body and causes a grip of pain. When I'm in pain, I can't eat....my head, back, stomach hurt all at the same time and I feel noxious. My sister-in-law has had to help me watch my daughter for several hours when it has hit me. The funny thing is......if I got pregnant, it might cure it. I've had a lot of baby dreams lately. Maybe if I get spiritually fertile, it might get this monkey off of my back. I know that if I go to the doctor, they'll find nothing.....this is what always happens anyway with me, Glory to God, and that's what I want....a clean bill of health, but I don't want this pain anymore. Can you guys pray for me to trust God, have faith, and to be obedient? Thanks so much everyone.

Thanks Cholette.....You know I feel 90% better. Something broke last night and I began to sweat. Maybe I had a stomach virus? My stomach is a little sore today, but I feel so much better. Thank you for your prayers Cholette, you're such a prayer warrior, and I appreciate you so much!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!! Girl, we spoke to your body and we commanded any and every foul spirit that was trying to come over you to loose you in the name of Jesus!! God is SO FAITHFUL...we don't have to put up with sickness...diseases...depression...dispair...poverty...lack etc. We are the righteousness of God and we've been given authority!!!! Greater is HE that is in US than he that is in the world.

I rejoice with you...God is Gooooooooooood!!!

No we sure don't have to put up with that nonsense. Thank you Cholette for you and your friend's prayers for me. I feel truly loved by that. God knows I need that extra dose of love here and there. He's so good that He sends such wonderful people in our lives to help us get through.

I'm going to Uuuuggh. Thanks again for your prayers.

I've had endometriosis and it is said it causes you to be infertile. Yes, the pain is unbearable especially during your monthly cycle. I hated it...mainly because people could tell when it was my time of the month because of the pain it caused me to even breathe. I had surgery done to correct it and a few months later I was pregnant.

I had to have a c-section and the doctor who performed my surgery delivered my son. He said the endometriosis was still there - he didn't get all of it?