Dream about being married/wedding-unkown guests-number three 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about being married/wedding-unkown guests-number three 3

Post by SWS on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:05 am

My husbands dream:

said we were walking down his parents street, he's holding my hand, he's in a tux, I'm in a gown, it is our wedding day. We walk inhis parents home... he said many guests from his high school(non friends to him people of insignificance to his life) no one I knew. The people clear the room for us to dance... we begin to dance, an older woman stands up and begins to dance around us, he doesn't know her, he never sees her face, he says she likes to linger around me alot, he's irritated she won't stop dancing around us and he sits down and watches, the lady leaves. he gets up to change out of his tux and goes to his old bedroom. It is immaculate clean. There are 4 bills on his bed, 1 phone, 3 union bills. All are evidently read open/then ripped in three parts and stacked neatly in piles. Next to that are 3 new unopened union bills. His moms name, dads name and oldest sisters name. he thinks to himself "im not in the union anymore, these aren't even mine?"

any interpetation is greatly appreciated.

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about being married/wedding-unkown guests-number three 3

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 pm

SWS~ Perhaps he is holding on to some things from the past {mentaly}. A majority of the time the enemy has a tendecy to dance or play around with our emotions, feelings, spiritualy....it is as if to say that all to often the adversary uses matter's in time's past as a recurring event to annoy us, only to get rid of that thing that wont's to attach it's self to us {married} would simply mean ''Rebuke'' and send it back to the sender in which it came from, Hell!!!! He dosen't have to sit and watch, but take a stand. When the enemy reminds us of our past, remind him of his future, Amen. You tell your husbond that he has already been bought and paid for in advance, through the blood of Jesus Christ of Nasreth. These things that keeps comming {mentaly} dosen't belong to him anymore.

Halo

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:31 am

This is good Halo...really really good, thank you Lord, I'm going to show this to him and have him pray about it...it's funny, we all have a battlefield in our minds yet he and his family will tell you that for them, the things they carry on in their minds, is the hardest thing for them to overcome. ~thank you! Love~ DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top