HUUUUGE tree, a waterfall of leaves surrounding it- FOUND THE MEANING _ UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUUUUGE tree, a waterfall of leaves surrounding it- FOUND THE MEANING _ UPDATE

Post by angelwingz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:25 am

I dreamt i saw a huge tree....sun was shining. the trees leaves were falling in the wind with bright colors of yellow and orange which made a real pretty peach color. the huge tree was in the middle of a waterfall that encircled it. only it was a waterfall of leaves. it was very pretty. and I heard someone say 39. that was it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End - completion - #39 is disease.......

a few days or so after this dream my mom passed on to the Lord from Cancer. However she was never in any pain ...she always praised God for that! she had stage 4 lung cancer, that spread to her brain and then liver......the day before she passed she had a Tylenol! That is undoubtedly the hand of God.....take that stage 4 cancer a Tylenol,lol. I know i will see her again. Rest in peace mom, my best friend, i love you!

Carolyn Laigaie
7/17/46-11/27/09

Thanks everybody for your prayers for her ...

Last edited by angelwingz on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update - revealed)

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HUUUUGE tree, a waterfall of leaves surrounding it- FOUND THE MEANING _ UPDATE

Post by angelwingz on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:26 pm

any thoughts? anybody?

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HUUUUGE tree, a waterfall of leaves surrounding it- FOUND THE MEANING _ UPDATE

Post by king Rex on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:16 pm

I believe your answer is in Psalm 1 v 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

There you have it, whatsoever you do, you shall prosper !!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top