Anything to receiving grand gifts in a dream? Even as ridiculous as a Ferarri??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anything to receiving grand gifts in a dream? Even as ridiculous as a Ferarri??

Post by SWS on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 am

I know that not all dreams are from the Lord however, wanted to know if there is something to receiving gifts in a dream?
My dream was so long and detailed and yet choppy and weird to me...
There was a great deal in the beginning of the dream... having money for an addition on some property... standing with my husband making decisions on this little plot... then more money supposedly to redecorate and renovate a room? As I'm leaving this area dream shifts to being at some womens conference function, someone in line handed me two gift bags, gave one to a friend, and kept one. It had an expensive bottle of wine finely packaged, expensive cookbooks, gourmet stuff etc. Hers was insignificant in its contents( I hadn't looked- just wanted to share). Dream goes on...other stuff, dream shifts I'm at my dads, says he has something for me... gives me a red ferrari (this is hilarious!)for no reason, can't comprehend how he can afford it or why I even received it, I have brothers there watching this... the house is dark neighborhood dark, it's time to get in my new car and I'm off!
Dream shifts in my real car(piece of junk LOL)I'm driving and someone has left rolls of fabric on the road, I pick them up knowing it's all the stuff I needed for projects and a church project irl. I'm wondering if they belonged to someone or if someone accidentally dropped them. Not sure what to do with them so I hold on to them not believing this blessing!

irl-struggling financially, the Lord has brought us to a place of gratitude for his money and have changed our hearts together to be better stewards of our money and give out of what we don't have for others. We are in debt though and can barely pay our mortgage every month. I sew for extra money here and there but I don't believe this is the business the Lord has called me to as I've been doing it for 7 -8 years and no prosperity. I stay at home with my two young boys and love writing for the Lord. My husband says he wants me to stay at home and that I'm contributing more at home than I could be financially(even though I had the same exact career he did when we got married) and knows it honors our family. The Lord has been moving on the hearts of random people over the last year and we have been receiving many financial blessings while I honor him with my time of ministering and serving His people.

Last edited by SWS on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a detail I remembered)

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anything to receiving grand gifts in a dream? Even as ridiculous as a Ferarri??

Post by king Rex on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:44 pm

SWS, the LORD brought this in my heart to tell you, if your abundance has not yet manifested, then this is your time of manifestation, I prophesy that you will walk into your abundance and abundance will walk into you. You will LACK NO MORE, thus saith the LORD !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anything to receiving grand gifts in a dream? Even as ridiculous as a Ferarri??

Post by SWS on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Hallelujah! Show off Lord ! Praise the Lord for moving on your heart...only He knows the whole story.... wow.... this confirms a word my husband was given a few months ago over our situation... I can't wait to share the testimony! He is so good.... thanks King Rex

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top