Running in this dream all night

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Running in this dream all night

Post by Monique on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 am

I just woke up and been running in my dream all night.

Trying to get away from man trying to kill me and then this woman when I jumped down this hall like going to concession stand ( I jumped from the top of the bleacher down )then she was there coming up from the dark and he was behind me and I jumped up the side back on the bleachers and ran for the side door and everyone was dressed in blue and red . Then they was closeing doors and windows that I was trying to get out from in a gym and I couldn't get out.Every where I was trying to run they was blocking me from getting out. I saw a window up beside the side door and jumped up there and it had a screen and someone was on the other side of it looking and I was tearing the screen open trying to squeeze out the the hole in the screen before this woman come to shoot me 2 but she was up there with the man. I don't no if she shot him or not .

I woke up sweating
Note: I am remembering that it was dark outside when I was trying to get out the window.

went back to sleep

I was at my cousins house by my mother house down the road and I went down there and this guy was talking to me and I listened to this music that they had made and It was good and I don't think it was any cursing in it either. The guy who made the song was in a wheelchair and he was always in the back. He looked sad all the time and always in back or in his room. I was like why don't yall make another song and I will take it to my grandfather and let him hear it because he was in the temptation but he don't like rap music . He didn't want me listening to it. But I think I said make sure its clean. I noticed that this guy had on white tennis shoes . That 's all I could see was his legs.

I was laying on the floor and one of my kids daddy was there all of a sudden and he was trying to have sex with me and I told him no and stop and was pushing him away and he got mad and wasn't there anymore.

I can't remember all of it. just little here and there

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RePost:

Post by Monique on Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Trying to get away from man trying to kill me and then this woman when I jumped down this hall like going to concession stand ( I jumped from the top of the bleacher down )then she was there coming up from the dark and he was behind me and I jumped up the side back on the bleachers and ran for the side door and everyone was dressed in blue and red . Then they was closeing doors and windows that I was trying to get out from in a gym and I couldn't get out.Every where I was trying to run they was blocking me from getting out. I saw a window up beside the side door and jumped up there and it had a screen and someone was on the other side of it looking and I was tearing the screen open trying to squeeze out the the hole in the screen before this woman come to shoot me 2 but she was up there with the man. I don't no if she shot him or not .

I woke up sweating
Note: I am remembering that it was dark outside when I was trying to get out the window.

went back to sleep

I was at my cousins house by my mother house down the road and I went down there and this guy was talking to me and I listened to this music that they had made and It was good and I don't think it was any cursing in it either. The guy who made the song was in a wheelchair and he was always in the back. He looked sad all the time and always in back or in his room. I was like why don't yall make another song and I will take it to my grandfather and let him hear it because he was in the temptation but he don't like rap music . He didn't want me listening to it. But I think I said make sure its clean. I noticed that this guy had on white tennis shoes . That 's all I could see was his legs.

I was laying on the floor and one of my kids daddy was there all of a sudden and he was trying to have sex with me and I told him no and stop and was pushing him away and he got mad and wasn't there anymore.
I can't remember all of it. just little here and there

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top