Receiving a letter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Receiving a letter

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:57 am

In my dream I have received a letter after coming from work.

from the selective service (Deployment Letter to Afghanistan)
In the letter a phone number and appointment date time is given.
I need to have a physical test and other test,if I pass I am receiving this training that will guaranteed a secured Job
after leaving the military,I was happy but then tought for a moment about my legs.because I do not want to loose my legs in battle.
I called the number ,and it was friday the office was already close.
I get the recording machine telling me when to call.
2 persons appeard in my dream and told me :on monday I have to show up for this appointment
I can not to postpone it,then It is like I have classes in college around noon,and I agree with them that on monday I will go before 3
then I am with 14 men ,others one selected to go..but I am only speaking to one of them about the test.
it seemed to me I have done this test but nothing had happened..I have not been deployed or sent to another country.
but this time is different I saw myself wearing all the military equipment and weapons running on the enemies hills.
then this person I was talking to say: what about them..I reply :what about them? Never mind them,God is with me as long as I am on their unit,Nothing bad will happen , they will be saved,
and I saw the men standing up against a white wall when this word were spoken,
I leave then with this person to the parking garage,He drove a blue camaro and me a public bus..
but when i am riding on the bus I see trought the window my old boss.
and he sees me too,but he looks huge to me..like a giant and when I look at him I can see the sky and it is at night.
the sky looks calm and all the starts are shining beautifully.
I asked him because I need a part time job if there is an opening.
My boss tells me yes I have one,he is so happy since he knows my dedication to work.
he feel so happy..peace of mind for him too..
but then again he tells me a 3 I need to stop by and complete the application,but he said my age that is not my age and he said
47 and I was thinking am I not too old for the selective service to choose me to go to war?
then I woke up.
Family thanks for your insights on this.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Re: Receiving a letter

Post by Halo on Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Mbstudent~ From my experiance with letters in dream's...Desern out the letter's that Paul wrote to different people, churches. This may help in what your looking for.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:31 am

Thank You
Blessed be our God for ever
glory to Jesus!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:21 pm