back door closed before I made it to it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

back door closed before I made it to it.

Post by Monique on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:08 am

Before I went to sleep I was asking God to should I go home for christmas . I asked to same ? last night but I havent put those dreams up yet. I will tomorrow.

Note: I was at my grandfathers house and I was there between the ages of birth and 4 or 5 when I was a child. I havent been to this house since. He moved next door yrs later and that house is still standing but very old. We didn't have a bathroom . We used out house. In the dream it looked like the house had be remodeled or something. Updated. I also heard 3 names one was melvin can't remember the other 2 . I think those was for the beds

This is what i remember.

I was in the i'll say front room right by living room . I was coming through toward the kitchen and heard someone talking out back . I went through the door in kitchen and saw the back door was open . I stopped before going on back there because I saw the door open. I heading on back there and the door closed . I didnt see who it was that was back there talking but I saw a mirrow on the wall right by the door and i saw 2 back or maybe 3 but I remember 2 for sure. I turned around and went back toward the front room and I heard a telephone ringing and I didnt see anyone in the house but me but I didn't answer the phone because IRL my phone was ringing .

I woke up

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: back door closed before I made it to it.

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:10 am

Hmmm...Monique, the first thing that comes to my mind is that the house is YOU or your life. The back door represents the entrance to your past. The Bible clearly says..."Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:12-14)

I believe that God closed the door because the Word clearly says that..."These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open". (Revelation 3:7)

Your past is behind you Monique...I believe God wants you to move forward with the plan that He has before you. No more looking to those things that you've gone through because there is SO MUCH MORE that God has given you that you need to obtain.

Please pray on what I've said my sista...Press On!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top