Pastor Driving Backwards Up a Oneway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pastor Driving Backwards Up a Oneway

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:51 pm

Hello Everyone,

Dream:

I was looking at Pastor A through a glass window. He was standing in the stairwell of a building with two little boys. Pastor A went up the stairs out of sight. The boys were following behind him. I could still see the boys. I went in the building to the stairwell and said, "Are you hiding?" Pastor A came down the stairs. I said, "Hi Pastor A and we hugged. The boys were gone.

Now we are outside the building. Pastor A said, "I can't wait to go back to Atlanta, it's to cold here in Boston". (IRL Pastor A is from Boston but has a growing church in NC.) Pastor A jumped in a dark colored mini van with a clock on top of it. It reminded me of a cab. Pastor A drove the mini van backwards up a one way street with his head looking back. No cars were coming. Any thoughts?

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pastor Driving Backwards Up a Oneway

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:09 am

I do not have full interpretation but the window means revelation to me. When God shows me a window it is of a future event coming. Hope that helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Hi Connie,

Thank you for responding to my dream. I will be interceding for this pastor. Thanks

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Funny that you should mention that. I once dreamed of a Pastor A and his wife having to take care of those that were not of their particular local flock, and that grew, and it really seemed that it extended into their home, their hospitality was so great, but then he started coming under heavy attack, so that it did seem that some things that had launched out in the ministry started reversing. I am from LA, but this Pastor A is in NC, and I was wondering if this is the same one...But I will certainly fast and pray with you about it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top