Naked and Psoriasis

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naked and Psoriasis

Post by slisar on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 pm

In real life I am believing for healing from psoriasis. I had a dream where I was walking naked down a road. I had no way of covering my body and my thoughts were that everyone was going to see my psoriasis. I don't know why I was naked in my dream.

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naked and Psoriasis

Post by Cholette on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:17 am

Hello Slisar!

This is the scripture that comes to mind when I read your dream. "For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open." (Luke 8:17)

What comes to me is that God is going to expose some things to you about the psoriasis and the root cause of it. I think the feeling of being ashamed that everyone would see it is something that you deal with in your waking life. In my heart I believe God IS getting ready to manifest his healing power and at the same time show you the root cause so you can do what's naturally possible to get rid of it.

I will share this with you. I posted a testimony in the "Testimonies" forum about how God healed me from Eczema. I heard a preacher say on TV that we are the Righteousness of God and sickness and disease has been nailed to the cross for those who are Righteous in God. When I heard that, it struck a cord in me. I begin to realize that I didn't have to put up with Eczema because Jesus already bought my healing through the cross. So I began to get an understanding of my Righteousness through Jesus Christ and confessed that my body was healed of Eczema and that it was trespassing the Temple of God (me). I did that for several days and one day I looked down on my hand (that's where the outbreak was) and it was gone...G-O-N-E!!! God has already healed YOU of psoriasis way back on Calvary...it's just trespassing on your Temple until you realize that you don't have to put up with it anymore because of who you are in Christ Jesus. This goes for ANY sickness or disease...from a cold to stage 4 cancer...we don't have to put up with something that was already blood bought for us!!!!

These are my thoughts...please pray.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by slisar on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:16 am

Thank you...I'm standing on the word that I am healed. Also, I have been praying that God would show me the root cause of this and how to get rid of it.

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:08 pm

I wanted to let you know that I am dealing with psoriasis as well. I just recently got it in the past year. But Cholette the words you spoke to her has impacted me as well. One thing that God revealed to me to do was pray for everyone with psoriasis. I am believing with you that you are healed in the name of Jesus.

GodsAnointed37

View user profile http://www.GodsAnointedMime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:41 pm

I read that Psoriasis is a fungus and that it feeds off of sugar. Maybe lower your sugar intake. I had a bad out burst last Summer on my right leg. I was jogging in wet grass and it caused an out burst. I never had psoriasis before until last Summer.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Thanks for that information I will watch my sugar intake from now on. One thing that I have noticed is that I have an outbreak starting about Sept and around Feb it is gone for a few months.

GodsAnointed37

View user profile http://www.GodsAnointedMime.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top