Horrible Wedding!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Horrible Wedding!

Post by unaday* on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:49 am

I had a dream that I was at my brother’s wedding ( he is not married irl) I was sitting waiting for it to happen. Then his wedding party came out. It was my mother, my aunt, my father and a friend of of ours in the wedding. The friend was at the front of the line. She was wearing a long black dress with red embroidery and a high neck. The next person was my mom. She was in a big oversized sweater that had lint all over it and no pants or skirt but the sweater covered her private areas. The sweater also tied at the front with a huge messy knot. The next person was my aunt and she was in the same thing as my mom with the same lint and big messy not and the last person in line was my dad. He was in a short dress-no pants!-- that hardly covered him up. One part of the dress was higher than the other and he looked at me trying to cover up and said “this is horrible I can’t even cover this up”. I looked at them and was horrified and angry and embarrassed for my brother. The whole thing was a mess. Without looking at the person beside me I asked them- “Who is my brother getting married to” and the person said Chrissy (Chrissy is his ex girlfriend/ex fiancé from about 9 years ago- she is now married) I felt so embarrassed for him. Then someone from my wedding came to me and said “Your wedding was beautiful wonderful!” and they shook my hand and left. Then I said to the person beside me. “ My brother is not getting married today! I can guarantee you he is not getting married today!” The person beside me tried to hush me down because the bride’s family was in earshot. I then said “ He deserves more than this”

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Horrible Wedding!

Post by Christa on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Your dream made me laugh. It certainly sounded like a circus to me.
You know, maybe your brother is entering into some kind of covenant or commitment that nobody else in your family wants him in...so the whole family is rebelling. Maybe he's not listening to advice from people who love him and is doing his own thing even if it's not right. Maybe he's married to his work or something along those lines as well. He's marrying something that isn't giving glory to God and you know he can do better than that. Maybe he doesn't feel that he deserves better and is settling for mediocre in some area of his life. He needs to know that Jesus loves him immensely and has given him great purpose for his life. Marriage is a commitment, a covenant....if it's not going to be right for the long haul, then celibacy is the better option.

I hope this helped somewhat. Please pray on that. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:14 pm

Thanks Christa
I have him praying on this!!

Any other thoughts?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down