Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

Saved twice from major accidents.

Guest Guest
By the Mercy Of the almighty God I am standing today.
Yesterday night while I was leaving home to go to Church..while I was rushing things out to avoid traffic
I heard a little voice inside me that told me slow down .." why you don't floss your teeth instead"
I obeyed. and did that..even when my mind wanted me drive the car to the next light.
Great was my surprise when before I reach the intersection the person ahead of me got hit by another car
while waiting for the Light to change. it was just thing of a minute
the car suffered a front collision by another car heavy than hers..it was really bad..
all the time I have remain calm..and saw the protection of God over me..
The police came ,firefighters,ambulance and help was provided.
on my way to home I keep thinking in How great God was..faithful and merciful with me.
this morning again same voice told me Do not rush..wait 5 minutes..and then at the intersection for a major higway,my exit to work 3 cars crashed..another mess..I missed both of these accidents by 1 or 2 minutes..
God I Bless You with all my Soul .You had preserved my life..in less that 24 hours..you have save my foot and guard my steps..
Thank You Jesus..Thank You Father!
Glory To your name For ever!
Jehovah Jireh,I love You!
Thank You in Jesus Name...

WOW!!! Praise the Lord MB!!! It makes me wonder what you are getting ready to walk into. The enemy NEVER comes like that for no reason. To God be the Glory for having His angels of protection surrounding you and that you had a hearing and obedient heart. Lord we bless YOUR HOLY NAME!!!!

Wow, praise God! Thank you Lord, for your protection and thank you that no weapons formed against us can prosper!

Praise God, mbstudent!

This encourages me to keep praying the prayer I pray with my children every morning before we leave the house for work and school...

"Lord, encamp your shield of protection round about us that we will be protected from all hurt, harm and danger!"

My personal favorite is: I plead the blood of Jesus over all I do and over all those around me and my family and plead the 91st psalm in affect over us.

Praise the Lord for your miracle MB. Praise the Lord for your listening and attentive spirit within you.

Love in Jesus!

Guest Guest
Ladies,
Blessed be His name for ever and ever.
Thank you my sisters for your support and Love,
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Yeah! whoohoo. God is great, He's Lord, the Lord He is God, the Lord He is God! Thank you, Lord for keeping our brother MBstudent!