Movie Star

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movie Star

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:36 am

Hey people. How is everyone? I had a dream were my mother made me a movie star. As I was walking to my next show I saw someone putting 40 dollars in my purse.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movie Star

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:46 am

play=Warfare
40=Trial
You will overcome.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.
Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil. 2After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3The tempter came to him and said, "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread."
4Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'[a]"

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 pm

Hello,
Here is what I see.
Mother symbolizes "source". God is your source. Movie stars are people of influence. God is going to make you a person of influence. I believe 40 here symbolizes "probation". Probation means a testing or trail; ability to meet requirements. Before becoming a person of influence God will be taking you through a period of testing and trails in order to meet the requirements it will take to be a person of influence.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Hi mbstudent for your reply. I had to think about your reply for a minute because I've been having such a hard time for months. SOOOOOOOO you are right about being tested.

One Door I was thinking along the same lines as you replied. I have been talking with God asking Him when this test was going to end. but I'm hanging on purely by sheer faith. all around. So when I saw someone putting 40 dollars in my purse instead of taking it out that to me was God giving me . Thats what I'm believeing for. Help me if you can please.

I you both. both.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top