drive by shooting: help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drive by shooting: help!

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Well, I was walking with a guy that "seemed" to be my future husband. I only know this because we were walking hand in hand to a store and he had asked, "why are we getting married?" After that this gray car pulls up crazy fast, and parks in front of us. (the car is parked sideways so that the driver's side was facing us). The window rolls down and an arm sticks out with a gun. (i just knew this was the enemy). He shoots a bullet, but I myself as I was watching, stopped the bullet from getting near us. Then I myself as I was watching, cut off the arm with the sword and then the car drove off. That was it.

Any help would greatly be appreciated. I know it's a warning dream, that's all.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drive by shooting: help!

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am

Hello Musicalstars! I agree with you that this is a warning dream. This is an attack of the enemy coming against something you are becoming "united" with. That's what marriage is...it's a union. It could literally have something to do with your future husband, or that could be symbolic of a promise from God or even a ministry that you are called to by the Lord. Nevertheless, the drive by shooter is the enemy and an assignment sent against you by him against you and this thing that you are coming into union with. But, God has revealed it to you ahead of time, and also gave you the answer to it. He "showed" it to you as you observed yourself do it in the dream. The sword is the "Sword of The Spirit", which is the Word of God. When this attack comes, the Lord is showing you to speak the Word of God concerning it, and cut off the arm of the enemy. (Ephesians 6:17, "And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:") No weapon formed against you will prosper! (Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.")

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:13 pm

I agree with Sandra but something is just puzzling me.
"why are we getting married?"
...seems to be an uncertainty here?

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Sandra, wow, thanks so much, that really did bear witness with my spirit. Actually kinda brought me to tears. God has not too long ago, been preparing me for marriage. I think I just experienced today what your interpretation of my dream was.

Virtuous: I was kinda puzzled too about why the guy asked, "why are we getting married?" There was someone that I thought maybe God had placed in my heart, but it turned out that it was born of the flesh. (Note, this happened before I received this dream).
I was kinda wondering if there was significance that the guy had said it instead of me? (the fact that I now know that he isn't the "one."

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top