On an airplane with Mario Lopez / pregnancy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On an airplane with Mario Lopez / pregnancy.

Post by Christa on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:50 am

I was on an airplane with my husband (we're separated). Mario Lopez was to my left in the seat next to me. My husband was far on my right. I started rubbing Mario Lopez's back with one hand in a friendly way, not in a romantic way. We were old friends and we graduated high school together (not irl). When the plane landed, we kept getting re-directed. There were things, pieces of paper, that everyone needed to get off of the floor. I walked out with Mario Lopez, without my husband, and we said our goodbyes. I knew Mario was going to talk about me on his radio show (????) when he discussed his airplane trip. I left my husband behind.

Then I was in the parking lot at the airport hoping that I was going to win the $14,000 cash prize. They would leave the cash prize on the windshield of your car type of thing. I didn't win because I didn't drive my car to the airport, but it didn't matter that much really [irl, I prayed last night that God would show me if I was going to loose my car or not (I'm broke and can't pay my car payment).....uhhhhh, this one scares me a little].

Next, the scene flipped and I was pregnant, but not very pregnant. My water broke and I needed to get checked out. I was waiting for my ultrasound to see if the baby's heart was still beating, and my mother was supposed to give me my other check-up. Next thing I remember is, I went to go to the bathroom and as I went, I watched my stomach shrink. Then I felt the urge to push. I was scared that my baby wasn't alive anymore because I didn't have the ultrasound and my mother didn't check me in time. I didn't have any pain, but I knew that a baby was coming, whether premature or stillborn. I was really sad because I wanted a healthy baby.

Please help me with this dream. Any comments are welcome.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On an airplane with Mario Lopez / pregnancy.

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 am

psalm 127-128
There are reasons why God does not grant certain petitions they way we wanted
and you know why?
We are not trusting him..always we tried to help God..using the rational mind..
It might not happen the way you think it would happen but for sure the Lord will help you.
Trust the Lord.
My ways are not your ways..Isaiah 55:8

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:55 am

Thank you for the scriptures MB....I'm going to read them right now. Do you think that each section of my dream meant the same thing.....me not trusting God. I feel a little shallow lately because my emotions are out of control sometimes....like I can't get that depth with God although I've really been seeking Him. I feel like I can't shake the stress. I had another dream about a week ago that I went to a bank and the teller kept giving me money. It took me forever to get it all in my purse. So, I know that provision is on it's way, but being broke is keeping me shallow because it keeps me focusing on the circumstances.

Thank you always for your sound replys and advice MB. I really appreciate you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:56 am

Please pray concerning this dream, because from what I perceive some of this dream to be it can be a touchy subject. I pray that God gives you revelation if any of what I believe it to be is true.

This sums up what the dream appears to be:At the beginning of your dream the enemy came in and when he did he tried to make himself look harmless, something ďfriendlyĒ but it caused a huge wedge between you and your husband. As a result of that it caused the marriage to be redirected and left the two of you trying to fix the foundation of the marriage. However things were put to a hault which halted the vision and provision that was established for marriage. Ultimately causing a premature baby (premature decisions concerning the marriage). I believe this dream could be displaying a current condition and not saying that this has to be the end result. God knows how to restore.

Below is how I came to the conclusion that I did:
There was a clear theme in all three phases of your dream that jumped out at me and that theme was
ďprematurely aborting thingsĒ. In the first scene you prematurely left your husband ( and you didnít
seem to be too bothered by it) In the second part of your dream you were hoping for something and when it didnít occur you kind of just brushed it off (again the reward was prematurely aborted). The
last part of your dream your baby was prematurely delivered .The last part of your dream, however carried a heaver weight for you this time and when I explain what I believe this dream to mean then you will understand why. This dream I believe has to do with the direction of your life, the provision to reach your purpose, and the manifestation of the vision. This could get a little lengthy, but I want to make sure you understand with clarity. If you donít feel like reading through all of it at the end I put in bold the summary of the dream.

Airplane often represents ministry/calling or spiritual activity taking place in your life. On the airplane your husband is to your right side (usually a sign of it being the right way) on your left side is Mario Lopez (I believe he was used because of saved by the bell being a high school show). I would caution you right here because I believe this could either be a literal friend from high school that has caused a wedge between you and your husband or it could be an idea that you have had since high school of what marriage was suppose to be like that is causing tension because it isnít working that way. I think it is very key that you said when the plane landed you kept getting redirected. I donít know your background but it seems as though although you and your husband started of soaring on the plan there have been things that have caused redirection in your marriage. It appears as though picking up the paper is trying to get rid of things that have caused problems at the foundation (floor). At the end the whole idea of Mario speaking about you on the radio show I believe has to do with you wanting attention and being
able to get it from someone else causes you to want to leave your husband behind. Your plain was soaring in a certain direction, but when this interruption comes it halts things which is why in the next phase you find yourself in a parking lot (not moving). Car has to do with the direction you are going in in life and when the Lord gives you direction he also provides provision. Although you prayed about the bill and it could apply to that to I believe that you hoping that the cash would be there has to do with hoping that the provision is still there for the direction you need to go in (after leaving your husband). I believe the order of this dream says a lot. When the foundation is broken down it seems like prematurely
abandoning things begins to take place.

The last part of the dream I believe has to do with birthing the vision that God gave you for your ministry
(marriage is part of ministry). I believe the last part of the dream sums up what the result of prematurely leaving something behind, is the manifestation being delivered prematurely. However in this part of the dream you were more emotionally concerned because it was something you were invested in too and you wanted to see the full manifestation of the ministry come forth (marriage) not a premature one which would make me think of divorce or stillborn, which would make me think of a dead marriage. What you
wanted was a healthy marriage. Now this could get me in trouble because I donít know the circumstances or what is going on in your life at all, but I believe this dream is saying DONíT PREMATURELY ABORT! Pray to God and let Him reconstruct what the enemy has tried to tare down.

God Bless you... may God give you revelation, wisdom and understanding concerning this matter.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:14 pm

Love's Child..........you NAILED it! Thank you! That dream needed a mini novel to interpret it, so I appreciate every word. It's all true, all of it. The devil has so been trying to take me down. Mario Lopez has cute dimples, which is why I'm sure I dreamed of him....the infatuation factor (plus a highschool mentality) is what the devil is trying to distract me with ....and get me to completely abort my marriage (irl this had been happening, but it was a very short airplane trip....thank you Jesus). I had another baby dream last night and it was so much better. I'll post that. Please read it. Thank you so much Love, you brought me so much clarity right now. It's so funny, because I just opened my bill for my car and I owe three times as much because I'm past due. Well, it's not funny, but it's God's great timing that He had you write this reply to me on this very day. Thanks again, you're a blessing to me.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Good I'm glad that it brought clarity... and yea I did feel like the interpretation was a mini novel lol. Remember, lean not on your own understanding... it's going to be a matter of trusting God. God's grace always empowers us to do what we need to do

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Amen.....MB said that too. Thanks so much again, both of you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top