Plastic Shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plastic Shoes

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:47 pm

Hi everyone, Short dream.

I was at a dinner party sitting alone. The waitress brings over a pair of clear plastic pumps and said, "these are from the gentleman at that table." I told her to tell him, "No thank you, they don't fit my feet". She did and he looked offended...

Blessings,
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Plastic Shoes

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:15 pm

is there someone who is interested in you and you have turned them down because they werent the right person? like ya'll just didnt fit well together? or someone who's trying to get you to do something you know isnt for you? The person means well, but its just not right for you. This could be prophetic as well.
~Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:51 pm

Hey Daphanie,

Thank you for responding. I can't think of anyone trying to get me to do something. I haven't had to turn anyone down because i'm married. I think you're right when you say this could be prophetic. Thanks again.

Blessings
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:55 pm

yeah maybe someone who makes you an offer that doesnt fit your lifestyle or something. (just my thoughts)
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Could the gentleman at the table represent the Holy Spirit/God? Maybe the shoes He's giving you represent your calling, but you may feel it doesn't "fit" you (your personality?) or that you may not feel qualified to "wear" the shoes/gifting? We know that the Holy Spirit is a gentleman, and He can be offended. The shoes are a gift, and our callings are gifts. Maybe the calling will be "clear" to those to whom you are sent.

Just a thought.

Delaine thinking

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Delaine may have a point there. That was my thought also. Pray about that though as I would not consider myself one who interprets dreams.

God bless,

Connie thinking

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Hey Delaine,

It's funny you got that interpretation and it makes sense. This morning when I woke up, I thought the opposite of what you said. I thought the gentleman represented the enemy. I felt the plastic shoes were saying that my ministry/walk in Christ was fake. You know what I mean, like the enemy was trying to place doubt in my mind about what the Lord has called me to do. I felt by me saying no thank you, I was not receiving what the enemy was trying to give me.

The enemy is far from being a gentleman and we can grieve or offend the Holy Spirit. I have been struggling with feeling unqualified in this area of gifting. I tell the Lord I accept it but then I always doubt myself. The gifting is usually confirmed by different individuals when I speak into their lives. So, I think you may be correct. I will definitely pray about this. Thank you so much for your thoughts on my dream...

Blessings
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Hi Connie,

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I'm convinced she is right too. Thanks for your thoughts also.

Blessings,
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 am

Ispeaktheword,

I would like to pray about that....

Father, in the name of Jesus I come against the enemy and bind the spirit of doubt right now and render it mute and unconscious and send it to the feet of Jesus! I command you spirit of doubt, GO in Jesus name, Go now! Father, I pray protection over Ispeaktheword, and apply the Blood of Jesus over her right now. Lord I pray that you would encourage Ispeaktheword now and wrap your loving arms around her and remind her of who she is in you. Lord it says in your word that "Love casts out all fear" and we claim that now in Ispeaktheword's life. Father, thank you for being such a gentlemen to us. Thank you for loving us! Thank you for being the awesome God that you are and thanks especially for being our friend.

We give you all the glory and the praise!

In Jesus name, Amen

your servant,

connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:35 am

Good Morning Connie,

crying I so needed that! I went to bed last night feeling dissapointed in myself that I offended the Lord. I didn't beat myself up, I just felt bad. Your prayer was comforting and it touched on the issues that the Lord is dealing with me about, fear and doubt. A couple of nights ago I had a dream that a mouse was chasing me all around the house. I was running full speed and this mouse was on my heels. I was still running when I woke up.. I know the Lord was telling me to deal with this spirit of fear. Its trying to run my life. I'm recognizing that this is a hinderance to my life and ministry. I have begun to stand on God's word regarding fear and doubt. I know it's a process but I know I will be victorious. Thank you for that wonderful prayer. I thank God for the ministry on this site, everyone has truly been a blessing!

Love
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Delaine on Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Hello, Ispeaktheword,

Please don't allow condemnation to enter. We are all trying to find our way. The Lord will see to it that you are strengthened and affirmed in your calling! :cute:

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 pm

I totally agree with Delaine. Just tell that spririt of fear to Shut up in Jesus name and take all thoughts captive to Jesus when it tries to come against you. Remember that our defender is Jesus Christ and He never sleeps or slumbers. Call on Him in your time of need and He will answer. Plead the blood of Jesus over you while you sleep and even in your dream life. Remember that He loves you with an everlasting Love!

We love you too!

Connie huggins

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:07 am

Hi Delaine and Connie,

Thank you ladies for those words of encouragement. My sisters on this site have helped to lift me up and encourage me and I have been truly blessed by it. Connie, you crack me up. :snicker: : Your like, "Tell the Devil to SHUT UP and lay down at the feet of Jesus"! It was something like that. You are so right. We have the authority to do it. I have been feeling good the last couple of days. I appreciate you all.

Blessings,
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:16 pm

"Tell the Devil to SHUT UP and lay down at the feet of Jesus"!

rofl

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO FUNNY I LOVE IT!!!!
~Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 pm

Me too but it says in the word "We have ALL authority in the name of Jesus" not some but All. That means he has to listen and he must bow to the name of Jesus. I totally believe it!

God bless,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top